Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Early Head Start Teacher
at Childcare Network
- Requisition ID
- Early Childhood Education
- Location : Address
- 2020 South MacArthur Blvd
As a leader in early childhood education, Childcare Network is currently seeking qualified Early Head Start teachers for our school located at 2020 South McArthur Blvd, Irving, TX. Join our team of caring adults who help us meet our corporate promises of being “The Working Parent’s Best Friend”. You will have a chance to be creative, be part of a supportive team, and make a difference in the lives of children. Our primary objective at each school is to provide a fun atmosphere that supports the education and safety of the children in our care.
Salary: We offer competitive pay based on education and experience.
Benefits: Medical, Dental, and Vision are available on a pretax basis. Life insurance, 401K, child care assistance, paid holidays, paid sick time, paid vacation time, and tuition assistance.
- CDA or higher degree required
- Minimum of 1 year experience in a classroom environment working with children, preferred
- Flexible and energetic on the job
- Have the ability to juggle multiple duties
- Experience planning lessons and activities
- Ability to resolve conflicts between children
- Excellent communication and people skills
- Must pass a criminal background check and FBI check
- Must pass general physical
- Planning, teaching and implementing the curriculum and providing quality care for our children
- Planning and executing indoor and outdoor experiences appropriate to the developmental levels of the children
- Interacting with children both physically and verbally throughout the day
- Assisting children with their personal hygiene and clean up of classroom
- Serve and eat meals with the children
- Meet with parents, staff, and administration
- Attend in-service and staff development training programs
- Familiarity with state licensing requirements and CNI policies