Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
School Age Teacher/Bus Driver
at Childcare Network
- Requisition ID
- Early Childhood Education
- Location : Address
- 1400 Caplin Drive
As a leader in early childhood education, Childcare Network is currently seeking qualified teachers for our school located on 1400 Caplin Dr in Arlington. Join our team of caring adults who help us meet our corporate promise of being “The Working Parent’s Best Friend”. You will have a chance to be creative, be part of a supportive team, and make a difference in the lives of children. Our primary objective at each school is to provide a fun atmosphere that supports the education and safety of the children in our care.
Childcare Network is currently hiring for Part Time School Age teacher. This would be Full Time during summer break.
21 and older, must be able to drive daycare bus.
Salary: We offer competitive pay based on education and experience.
Benefits: Medical, Dental, and Vision are available on a pretax basis. Life insurance, 401K, childcare assistance, paid holidays, paid sick time, paid vacation time, and tuition assistance.
- Prefer a minimum of 6 months experience working with children
- HS Diploma or GED
- Flexible and energetic on the job
- Have the ability to juggle multiple duties
- Ability to resolve conflicts between children
- Excellent communication and people skills
- Must pass a criminal background check and FBI check
- Planning, teaching and implementing the curriculum for all children from infants through preschool children
- Providing love and quality care for the children throughout the day in order to meet their emotional and physical needs
- Planning and executing indoor and outdoor experiences appropriate to the developmental levels of the children
- Interacting with children both physically and verbally throughout the day
- Assisting children with their personal hygiene and clean up of classroom
- Serve and eat meals with the children
- Meet with parents, staff, and administration
- Attend in-service and staff development training programs
- Familiarity with state licensing requirements and CNI policies
- Drive bus as needed