Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Apps Dev Sr. Programmer Analyst
Citi's goal is to become the World's Digital Bank. The global Digital Payments Team is playing a big part in making that happen. The team is responsible for application global development digital wallets, payments, money movement in association with networks like Master Card, Visa and clients like Apple, Samsung and Google. Primary digital wallets supported are Apple Pay, Samsung Pay, Android Pay and Citi Pay globally. While supporting existing application and platform architecture, the team is embarking on new technologies including Responsive Web Design (RWD), Platform as a Service (PaaS), Microservices, and Web APIs. We are also on a path of fully embracing an agile development methodology.
The Apps Dev Sr. Programmer Analyst will be responsible for the following:
• Accountable for all phases of development process – analysis, design, construction, testing and implementation in both waterfall and agile development lifecycles.
• Collaborate with business partners and Business Analysis to review requirements, ensuring they are clear, concise, and technically feasible.
• Translate requirements into innovative solutions that provide an excellent client experience and align with Digital's architectural roadmap.
• Prepare detailed technical designs that account for security, resiliency, scalability, maintainability, and performance.
• Code, test, debug, implement, and support complex financial applications.
• Strive for continuous improvements of our processes, application designs, and application execution.
• Collaborate with onshore/offshore contract resources, ensuring adherence to our processes and standards.
• Remain abreast of emerging Digital wallet and payment technologies.
• 5-7 years of hands–on experience developing applications using Java/J2EE and Web Services.
• Experience leading teams of up to 10 developers including employees, onshore contractors, and offshore contractors.
• Experience implementing business critical, high volume, and highly available web-based applications is a must.
• Experience with Test Driven Development (TDD) and testing tools such as Junit and LeanFT.
• Experience with, or very knowledgeable in, cloud based development leveraging Cloud Foundry in PaaS environment.
• Familiar with RTC for source control
• Must be collaborative, adaptable, and have good communication skills. Prior experience working on agile teams is very desirable.
• Experience in Micro services, AWS, Pivotal cloud foundry, cloud technology, CI/CD is a plus.
• Experience in digital Payments, digital wallets, tokenization ecosystem is a plus.
• Experience in the financial industry is a plus.
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. Minority/Female/Veteran/Individuals with Disabilities/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity