City of Dallas Government
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Fleet Parts Specialist
at City of Dallas Government
- Position Purpose
The salary listed on this job posting is the starting salary range; amount offered will depend upon qualifications.
For information related to Essential Functions, Knowledge, Skills & Abilities Required to Perform Work, and Working Conditions & Hazards of this position, click here. Locate and click on the position title to view the job classification specification.
For evaluation purposes, acceptable qualifying experience for all positions must have been in a paid capacity unless noted otherwise in the minimum qualifications for the posted position.
Additionally, 30+ hours per week will be counted as full-time employment and will receive full credit for the amount of time employed. A minimum of 15 through 29 work hours per week will be counted as part-time employment and will receive half credit for the amount of time employed.
Vacancies currently available in the following department(s): Equipment & Fleet Management
- Minimum Qualifications
- High School Diploma or GED.
- Two (2) years of experience in automotive work which involved one (1) or more of the following:
- Inventory Control
- Purchasing/Issuing Automotive or Heavy-Duty Parts
LICENSE(S) and/or CERTIFICATION(S):
- Valid driver's license with good driving record.
- Knowledge of Advantage 3 or similar financial system software.
- Knowledge of Assetworks Fleet Focus M5 fleet management or similar software to perform inventory maintenance.
- Basic oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to operate forklift and pallet jacks.
- Familiarity with the City of Dallas purchasing policy and Master agreements is preferred.
- Spanish/English bilingual skills preferred.
- ASE P2 Parts Certification is preferred.