City of Dallas Government
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
HVAC Mechanic, Senior (Aviation)(7739)
at City of Dallas Government
- Position Purpose
The salary listed on this job posting is the starting salary range; amount offered will depend upon qualifications.
For information related to Essential Functions, Knowledge, Skills & Abilities Required to Perform Work, and Working Conditions & Hazards of this position, click here. Locate and click on the position title to view the job classification specification.
For evaluation purposes, acceptable qualifying experience for all positions must have been in a paid capacity unless noted otherwise in the minimum qualifications for the posted position.
Additionally, 30+ hours per week will be counted as full-time employment and will receive full credit for the amount of time employed. A minimum of 15 through 29 work hours per week will be counted as part-time employment and will receive half credit for the amount of time employed.
Vacancies currently available in the following department(s): Aviation
- Minimum Qualifications
- High School Diploma or GED
- Five (5) years of experience working with air conditioning, heating and/or refrigeration repair
- Two (2) years working with five (5) ton (or above) systems
- Must have valid driver's license with good driving record
- Must have current universal level Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) refrigeration certification
- Availability to work varying shifts including nights, weekends, holidays, rotating shifts and overtime