City of Dallas Government
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Plumber (Aviation) (7741)
at City of Dallas Government
- Position Purpose
The salary listed on this job posting is the starting salary range; amount offered will depend upon qualifications.
For information related to Essential Functions, Knowledge, Skills & Abilities Required to Perform Work, and Working Conditions & Hazards of this position, click here. Locate and click on the position title to view the job classification specification.
For evaluation purposes, acceptable qualifying experience for all positions must have been in a paid capacity unless noted otherwise in the minimum qualifications for the posted position.
Additionally, 30+ hours per week will be counted as full-time employment and will receive full credit for the amount of time employed. A minimum of 15 through 29 work hours per week will be counted as part-time employment and will receive half credit for the amount of time employed.
Vacancies currently available in the following department(s): Aviation
- Minimum Qualifications
- High School Diploma, GED or equivalent work experience
- One (1) year of experience in installation, repair or routine maintenance of pipe/irrigation systems
- Valid driver's license with good driving record
- Some positions may require a valid Texas Class A Commercial Driver's License (CDL) prior to completion of probation
- Must obtain Plumber Apprentice registration prior to completion of probation
- Subject to working in inclement weather conditions
- Subject to working varying shifts including nights, weekends and holidays
- Must pass Transportation Security Administration (TSA) background investigation