City of Dallas (TX)
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Dallas Area Partnership To End And Prevent Homelessness Local Government Corporation
at City of Dallas (TX)
Overall Job Objective
|Job Title:||Dallas Area Partnership To End And Prevent Homelessness Local Government Corporation|
|Job Type:||Board member|
|Location:||City Hall, 1500 Marilla, Dallas, Texas|
The Corporation is organized for the purpose of aiding, assisting, and acting on behalf of the City and the County to accomplish their governmental purpose; namely to develop strategies, policies, and priorities to address homelessness, and to advise the entities represented by the Board members as well as the TX-600 Dallas City & County/Irving Continuum of Care ("CoC"), and the lead agency of the CoC, which is currently Metro Dallas Homeless Alliance, as to these strategies, policies and priorities.
|The board meets at minimum one time annually. Members serve on various working committees and may expect to devote about 4 hours a month to board service.|
|• City of Dallas Mayor nominee|
• U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs representative
• Housing Authority of the City of Dallas representative
• The Real Estate Council representative
• Local philanthropic representative nominated by the CoD Mayor
• An officer of the current Continuum of Care (CoC) lead agency board or CoC board