City of Lewisville
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Maintenance Worker - PARD
at City of Lewisville
Pay: up to $31632/year
$31632 - $
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 2264743
Overall Job Objective
- Position Summary
- The primary function of the PARD Maintenance Worker is to perform general maintenance tasks in area of assigned responsibility. Weekends and overtime as required.
- Essential Functions
- · Landscape and facilities maintenance including, but not limited to, mowing, weed eating,
and edging.· Performs trash pick-up and playground maintenance in assigned area of responsibility.· Performs vehicle, equipment, and tool maintenance for work assignments.· Performs repair work such as general carpentry, electrical, and plumbing/irrigation.· Supports other divisions with special events and projects as needed.· Performs all other related duties as assigned.
- Minimum Qualifications
- EducationHigh School Diploma or GED preferred, but not requiredExperience0-6 months in a related fieldREQUIRED SKILLS & ABILITIESKnowledge of:· Knowledge of landscape maintenance procedures.Ability to:· Ability to accept responsibility and account for his/her actions.· Ability to follow instructions, safety practices and standard operating procedures in
performing assigned tasks.· Ability to be punctual and attend work regularly· Ability to work effectively with people regardless of their age, gender, race, ethnicity,
religion, or job type.· Ability to perform work accurately and thoroughly.· Ability to take and follow verbal and written instructions.· Ability to communicate with supervisors and peers.Skills· Must possess and exhibit the skills necessary to operate assigned tools and equipment
in a safe and proper manner.
- Special Requirements
- Must submit to and pass a pre-employment drug test, physical exam and functional capacity test.
- Must possess a valid State of Texas Drivers License Class "C" and good driving record as defined by City policy.