City of Lewisville
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at City of Lewisville
Pay: up to $10/hour
$10 - $
Job Status: Seasonal
Job Reference #: 2334769
Overall Job Objective
- Position Summary
- The City of Lewisville's Parks & Recreation Department is currently seeking Seasonal Lifeguards to be a part of a great team that serves over 100,000 community members.
Eligible for Certification Pay Reimbursement equivalent to $40 for every 15 shifts worked.
Partially worked scheduled shifts are not eligible for reimbursement.
Starting Pay: $10.00/hour
2nd season: $10.50/hour
3rd season: $11.00/hour
Work Hours: 30 to 40 hours a week.
- Minimum Qualifications
- Must be at least 16 years of age.
- Current American Red Cross Lifeguard Certificate.
- Current CPR for the Professional Rescuer Certificate.
- Current AED Training Certificate.
- Current First Aid Certificate.
- Ability to climb 8 foot ladders on a continued basis.
- Ability to be punctual and attend work regularly.
- Current American Red Cross Waterpark Certificate preferred or ability to obtain upon hire.
- Special Requirements
- Must submit to and pass pre-employment drug test.
- All persons hired are required to provide their own uniform which will be a specific swimsuit purchased by employees and black shorts.