City of Phoenix
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
One Employer | Many Opportunities
With more than 13,000 employees working across 34 departments, the City of Phoenix offers opportunity for career growth and advancement. Whether you’re an experienced professional or just starting your career, working in public service offers many rewards!
Phoenix is the 5th largest city in the United States. We're a vibrant, growing city and a great place to live, work, and play!
- City of Phoenix Retirement Plan
- Deferred Compensation Program
- Sick Leave
- Holiday Pay
- Medical / Dental / Life
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Legal Insurance Program
- Pre-Tax Benefits
- Wellness Program
- Elder Care Services
- Long Term Disability Program
- Other Benefits Flexible schedules Free or discounted bus and light rail fares Educational assistance/reimbursement Professional memberships Bereavement leave Jury Duty pay Employee Suggestion Program Rideshare Program Career counseling
- More details on total Compensation found here: https://www.phoenix.gov/hr/current-jobs/total-compensation-information