COMCAST SPECTACOR, L.P.
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Guest Services (Part-Time) - Dallas Fair Park
at COMCAST SPECTACOR, L.P.
- Job ID
- Spectra - Venue Management
- Location Name
- Spectra VM - Dallas Fair Park
- Regular Part-Time
Everyone who works for Spectra is in the service business. Our goal is to provide our guests with a consistent level of excellent service. Every guest who arrives at our venues should be greeted with a smile, friendliness, warmth and sincerity. Customer Service begins with the guest’s first impression of you and their first impression is formed by what they see. If you look professional and ready to serve, guests will assume that you are competent and that you know what you are doing. To be a successful member of our team your behavior, appearance, knowledge and skill must be exceptional.
We need our guests to come back and enjoy many events. By being pleasant and helpful and making them feel welcome and appreciated, you can enhance their experience.
Spectra is hiring multiple Guest Services positions to assist with summer programming and events at Fair Park.
Spectra, an industry leader in sports, entertainment and venue management, is dedicated to recruiting and developing individuals with the skills, experience, desire, and values to contribute to the continued growth and success of our organization. Together, with our 250+ sports & entertainment venue partners, we transform events into experiences! These experiences create excitement, turn heads, and make memories. Come Join Us! You can learn more about Spectra at www.spectraexperiences.com/
- The Guest Services staff welcome guests at Fair Park and play a critical role in ensuring that patrons enjoy their time in the park during park programming and events, as well as other times. Guest Services are the friendly and forward-facing team members who interact with guests and provide superior customer service and assistance with guest needs.
- Supervise and lend park amenities such as games, books, art supplies, and movable seating within the activity area to guests; set up, breakdown, and organize all amenities and equipment as needed.
- Supervise and lead guest interaction with park amenities, equipment and activities.
- Set up, maintain, and keep clean activities and programming in your designated area.
- Monitor and remain in assigned areas; report any issues or repair needs and notify Manager on Duty of all necessary updates or conditions.
- Provide excellent customer service to Fair Park visitors, answer questions clearly, escort guests as needed, be open to feedback from visitors, and approach and speak to guests as appropriate.
- Assist with programs and special activities as needed and as assigned by the Manager.
- Collaborate with all FP staff as needed.
- Be in assigned uniform at all times while on duty.
- Greet guests in a friendly and courteous manner.
- Attend to your assigned position during the course of the event
- Have knowledge of all rules and regulations for admittance to your area.
- Have knowledge of Fair Park layout, including restrooms and exits
- Monitor guests and inform Supervisor of developing problem.
- Respond in a quick and professional manner to incidents.
- Be aware of all special functions or activities that occur during the event.
- Perform all other duties as assigned by your supervisor.
- Effective oral communication and writing skills in the English language (bi-lingual a plus)
- Ability to interact with guests and staff on a professional basis
- Must be a minimum of 18 years old
- Ability to work a flexible schedule, including but not limited to nights, weekends and select holidays
- While performing these duties, the employee is regularly required to stand and/or walk for extended periods of time which may include stairs.
- Employee must be able to use hands and arms to reach and/or handle, and occasionally lift or more objects weighing up to fifty (50) pounds.
- Employee must be able to communicate with and understand guests, clients and employees.
SPECTRA IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYMENT EMPLOYER