Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Digital Technology Domain Architect Dallas, Auburn Hills or Remote
at Comerica Bank
- Bachelor's Degree in Math, Science or Engineering or High School Diploma or GED and 15 years of technology experience
- 10 years of architecture experience
- 10 years leading large, complex/critical technology projects
- 8 years of experience influencing strategy for large organizations
- 6 years of experience leading and mentoring others
- 6 years of experience with Web Design and Development
- 2 years of experience with Adobe Experience Manager (AEM)
- 2 years of AWS experience
- This position is not eligible for sponsorship. Must have indefinite employment authorization.
The Domain Architect (DA) will participate in the creation and evolution of a technology road map that defines current technical architectures and future architectures for a specific Domain within Technology. The DA is the end-to-end subject matter expert for architectural frameworks, methods, design patterns and tools within an assigned Domain. The person in this position will lead strategic technological planning for the assigned Domain and provide architecture solutions that meet the needs of the Domain. Salesforce Cloud marketing experience preferred.
- Facilitate development of a technical strategy that supports both the Domain strategy and the Enterprise Architecture strategy.
- Provide direction and oversight for design/development activities within the specified Domain.
- Lead the identification and analysis of Domain business drivers that determine key architecture requirements.
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with business domain leadership to ensure a deep understanding of changing business needs and priorities.
- Provide technical/business consulting to internal Technology organizations and client-sponsored activities outside of Technology.
- Maintain awareness of vendor/product industry developments, regulations and trends and identify potential impacts to the Domain.
- Analyze industry, technology and market trends, standards, and regulations to determine their potential impacts on the Domain.
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with key vendor partners to keep on track for core technologies.
- Design and oversee efforts in building effective bank specific Proof-of-Concept demonstrations and socialize the results throughout the Domain and all levels of management.
- Participate in vendor/product selection activities including the development of vendor/product evaluation models used in Requests for Proposal (RFP's).
Domain Architecture Governance
- Define and implement optimal governance structures, architectural standards, and compliance processes within the Domain to ensure EA conformance of all technology projects.
- Facilitate development of architecture principles and technology standards within the assigned Domain and across the Enterprise.
- Lead and facilitate the creation of governing EA Principles that guide technology decision making for the Domain.
- Develop, collect and analyze Enterprise Architecture metrics to identify continual improvement opportunities within the Domain.
- Oversee and validate the documentation of all Domain Enterprise Architecture deliverables.
Auburn Hills Technical Center, Comerica Bank Center, Comerica Bank Tower, Work From Home IL
We know that our employees are critical to our overall success. We are dedicated to investing in their future to maintain long-term relationships for lasting commitments. One of the ways we do this is to offer a comprehensive package of compensation and benefits programs which are regularly reviewed to maintain them at competitive levels. Your salary will be commensurate with your work experience.
Upon offer, Comerica conducts a comprehensive background check, fingerprint check and a drug test.
NMLS certification requirement: where applicable, a favorable background check screening, credit check, fingerprint check, and NMLS certification is required in accordance with the SAFE Act.
Comerica Incorporated (NYSE: CMA) is a financial services company headquartered in Dallas, Texas, and strategically aligned by the Business Bank, the Retail Bank, and Wealth Management. Comerica's more than 9,000 colleagues focus on relationships, and helping people and businesses be successful. In addition to Texas, Comerica Bank locations can be found in Arizona, California, Florida and Michigan, with select businesses operating in several other states, as well as in Canada and Mexico.