Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Political Action Committee - Operations Analyst
at Comerica Bank
- High school diploma or the equivalent (GED)
- 1 year of experience assisting in small to medium projects
- 1 year of experience interacting with clients, relationship managers or lenders
- 1 year of experience analyzing data and creating statistical reporting
- 1 year of regulatory and audit experience
- 1 year of experience utilizing Microsoft Office Products including Word, Excel and Power Point
Political Action Committee (PAC) Services Operations Analyst II
Responsible for maintaining the recordkeeping of Comerica's external customer's Political Action Committee (PAC) accounts. This includes: daily recordkeeping of contributions/distributions, bank reconciliations, state/federal report filings and on-going customer outreach. In addition, the analyst will need to assist ongoing production, workflow improvement efforts, training, updating procedures and managing small projects and/or small segments of larger projects.
Please Note - This position is currently in Auburn Hills but will be relocating to Livonia in the third quarter 2019.
Successful incumbents must work well in a team environment but also can work independently. The ideal candidate for this position should have proficient knowledge of principles in accounting, excellent analytical skills, a positive attitude, and be result oriented.
- Perform recordkeeping activities for all requests received related to PAC services
- Completes monthly bank reconcilements
- Provides a positive customer service experience for external customers
- Completes and files monthly/quarterly report filings for State and Federal PACs
- Develops positive working relationships with Product manager and Relationship managers
- Is a subject matter expert on how to utilize the PAC Service's applications and processes within the department
- Assists in the onboarding of new customers and additional services for existing customers
- Contributes to overall departmental success by ensuring metrics and KRIs are consistently met
- Provides help and guidance, as well as training, to team members
- Participate in various projects as applicable
- Identify and report to management areas where performance fails to meet established performance standards.
- Identify and communicate opportunities for process improvement and efficiencies.
- Participate in creation, review and testing of Business Continuity Plan.
- Participate in internal, external and other risk exams as required. Ensure appropriate procedures, quality reviews and self-audits are adhered to and are accurate for all regulations.
- Raise awareness or recommend revisions to operational quality and productivity standards as driven by changing client requirements, quality trends or prudent operational practices
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Problem solving
- Customer Service: verbal, written, phone communication skills
- Time management and organization
- Effective decision making
- Demonstrated analytical skills
8am - 5pm
Livonia Operations Center
We know that our employees are critical to our overall success. We are dedicated to investing in their future to maintain long-term relationships for lasting commitments. One of the ways we do this is to offer a comprehensive package of compensation and benefits programs which are regularly reviewed to maintain them at competitive levels. Your salary will be commensurate with your work experience.
Upon offer, Comerica conducts a comprehensive background check, fingerprint check and a drug test.
NMLS certification requirement: where applicable, a favorable background check screening, credit check, fingerprint check, and NMLS certification is required in accordance with the SAFE Act.
Comerica Incorporated (NYSE: CMA) is a financial services company headquartered in Dallas, Texas, and strategically aligned by the Business Bank, the Retail Bank, and Wealth Management. Comerica's more than 9,000 colleagues focus on relationships, and helping people and businesses be successful. In addition to Texas, Comerica Bank locations can be found in Arizona, California, Florida and Michigan, with select businesses operating in several other states, as well as in Canada and Mexico.