Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Principal Project Manager Scrum Master Auburn Hills
at Comerica Incorporated
Principal Project Manager -- Scrum Master
The Principal Project Manager role will be responsible for all aspects of the development and implementation of assigned projects and provide a single point of contact for those projects. This role will provide technical and analytical guidance to project team. This role will also recommend and act to direct the analysis and solutions of problems.
Certified Scrum Master certification (CSM) preferred.
Successful incumbents possess strong time management and organization skills; great communication and interpersonal skills; critical thinking, problem solving and analysis skills; have ability to perform project and program management.
· Manages large projects/programs of high complexity.
· Responsible for on-time delivery and execution of critical Technology projects and initiatives to deliver business value.
· Works with core project team (such as business partners, vendors and technical team) to develop detailed, actionable project schedules. Assigns tasks to team and develops detailed and accurate work schedules, project estimates, and resource plans.
· Executes, monitors and controls technical projects from original concept through final implementation.
· Communicates accurate and timely project accomplishments and overall project health to stakeholders via required measures and methods (such as status reports, metrics, checkpoints, portfolio reports, and scorecards).
· Manages and monitors project budgets with high focus on approved technical funding and technical cost containment. Ensures cost changes have accurate and timely approvals and follow corporate and department standards, policies and procedures.
· Reviews project deliverables, especially technical artifacts.
· Manages technical vendor team, and tracks and reviews vendor deliverables.
· Ensures support areas are engaged to drive effective training and turnover of technical solutions.
· Staffs technical projects through initial resource planning and ongoing accurate labor forecasting. Ensures the right teams are engaged at the right time for the right work over the life of the project.
· Ensures accurate and timely resource time charges to assigned projects.
· Coordinates contingent labor procurement/selection as required for assigned projects.
· Ensures adherence to all government, corporate and department standards, policies and procedures in all technical artifacts, tasks and decisions across the technical team.
· Works to ensure all artifacts adhere to all standards, policies and procedures.
· Proactively manages project risks and risk mitigation plans.
· Bachelor's Degree from an accredited university or High School Diploma or GED and 9 years of technology experience
· 8 years of experience working in a team setting to deliver projects
· 6 years Project Management experience including managing large projects with cross functional teams
· 5 years of experience gathering requirements and preparing documentation
· 4 years of experience analyzing data and providing recommendations
· 4 years of experience with project management and resource planning tools building and executing actionable plans
· 3 years of experience effectively executing concurrent projects of varying size, cost, technologies, complexity and risk
· 1 year of experience utilizing Microsoft Office Products including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access and Outlook
· 2 years of experience as a Scrum Master
8am to 5pm
Auburn Hills Technical Center
We know that our employees are critical to our overall success. We are dedicated to investing in their future to maintain long-term relationships for lasting commitments. One of the ways we do this is to offer a comprehensive package of compensation and benefits programs which are regularly reviewed to maintain them at competitive levels. Your salary will be commensurate with your work experience.
Upon offer, Comerica conducts a comprehensive background check, fingerprint check and a drug test.
NMLS certification requirement: where applicable, a favorable background check screening, credit check, fingerprint check, and NMLS certification is required in accordance with the SAFE Act.
Comerica Incorporated (NYSE: CMA) is a financial services company headquartered in Dallas, Texas, and strategically aligned by the Business Bank, the Retail Bank, and Wealth Management. Comerica's more than 9,000 colleagues focus on relationships, and helping people and businesses be successful. In addition to Texas, Comerica Bank locations can be found in Arizona, California, Florida and Michigan, with select businesses operating in several other states, as well as in Canada and Mexico.