Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Private Banking Officer
at Comerica Bank
Qualifications Required: Applicants must have a Bachelor's Degree in Accounting, Finance or Business from an accredited university and have completed a Commercial Credit Training Program in addition to the basic qualifications listed below, specified by level:
Vice President, Private Banking Officer III
- 5 years commercial lending experience
- 5 years managing a portfolio of clients
- 5 years financial sales experience
Vice President, Private Banking Officer IV
- 7 years commercial lending experience
- 7 years managing a portfolio of clients
- 7 years financial sales experience
Vice President, Private Banking Officer
The Private Banking Officer is responsible for new business development, portfolio management and underwriting to support the needs of the group and high net worth clients.
Successful incumbents possess ethics and values, the ability to negotiate, strong listening and presentation skills, have a drive for results, develop and value peer relationships, are action oriented, demonstrate political savvy, have the ability to prioritize and are problem solvers.
- Increase the bank profitability by providing high quality customer service and cultivating new business relationships while maintaining/protecting Comerica's business interest.
- Manage customer relations and new business development with a periodic review of existing loan commitments.
- Act as the bank's agent with respect to advising the client as to proper loan structure.
- Negotiate acceptable terms for the bank and customer simultaneously even when goals conflict.
- Sell the bank's credit and non-credit products, trust, commercial real estate and treasury management.
- Accept special project assignments as assigned.
- Community Involvement.
8:00am - 5:00pm Monday - Friday
2 Riverway Building
We know that our employees are critical to our overall success. We are dedicated to investing in their future to maintain long-term relationships for lasting commitments. One of the ways we do this is to offer a comprehensive package of compensation and benefits programs which are regularly reviewed to maintain them at competitive levels. Your salary will be commensurate with your work experience.
Upon offer, Comerica conducts a comprehensive background check, fingerprint check and a drug test.
NMLS certification requirement: where applicable, a favorable background check screening, credit check, fingerprint check, and NMLS certification is required in accordance with the SAFE Act.
Comerica Incorporated (NYSE: CMA) is a financial services company headquartered in Dallas, Texas, and strategically aligned by the Business Bank, the Retail Bank, and Wealth Management. Comerica's more than 9,000 colleagues focus on relationships, and helping people and businesses be successful. In addition to Texas, Comerica Bank locations can be found in Arizona, California, Florida and Michigan, with select businesses operating in several other states, as well as in Canada and Mexico.