Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Comerica Bank
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited university
- e-Procurement/Sourcing system experience preferred
- 1 to 2 years of experience with Sourcing concepts, processes, and methodologies
- 1 to 2 years of experience with analytical and communication skills
- 1 to 2 years of experience with internal and external negotiation skills
- 2 years of experience working and thriving in high paced environment
The Sourcing Analyst role is an exciting opportunity to develop professionally in a fast-paced environment for an individual with strong analytical and critical thinking skills as well as good attention to detail. The Sourcing Analyst is a key member of Sourcing team which is responsible for delivering sourcing services for spend categories enterprise-wide (primarily indirect spend categories -- Technology, Professional Services, Human Resources, Banking/Finance Services, Facilities, etc.). The Sourcing Analyst partners with internal Business/Technology stakeholders, Corporate Finance/Accounting teams, Legal and Suppliers on an ongoing basis.
Successful candidates will demonstrate the following competencies - Action oriented, Customer Focus, Time Management, Written Communications, Peer Relationships, Self-Development, Functional/Technical Skills, Problem Solving, Technical Learning, and Priority Setting.
- Works closely with Sourcing Delivery Manager and Category Managers to support strategic sourcing activities.
- Apply rigorous and best-in-class strategic sourcing practices. Leads/supports strategic sourcing activities for projects and spend categories varying in complexity.
- Responsible for requirements definition, gathering market analysis, facilitate the RFx process, analysis of supplier proposals, develop supplier recommendation and negotiation of key commercial terms.
- Works collaborative with cross-functional teams/stakeholders to capture business/technical requirements needed to support RFx activities.
- Completes supply market research and presents learnings from research/analysis
- Conducts accurate financial analysis of comparative bids. Leads the collection, analysis, and total cost ownership analytical activities; Develops forward looking pricing forecast models.
- Works with Stakeholders, and Finance to calculate spend and savings against budget and forecast.
- Contribute to the development of category strategies for spend categories.
- Develops strong working relationships with team members and business partners to achieve desired outcomes for issues and objectives.
- Work diligently on improving source-to-pay processes, enhancing solution delivery to internal stakeholders and mitigating third party-related risks.
8:00am - 5:00pm Monday - Friday
Financial Svcs Ctr-Auburn Hill
We know that our employees are critical to our overall success. We are dedicated to investing in their future to maintain long-term relationships for lasting commitments. One of the ways we do this is to offer a comprehensive package of compensation and benefits programs which are regularly reviewed to maintain them at competitive levels. Your salary will be commensurate with your work experience.
Upon offer, Comerica conducts a comprehensive background check, fingerprint check and a drug test.
NMLS certification requirement: where applicable, a favorable background check screening, credit check, fingerprint check, and NMLS certification is required in accordance with the SAFE Act.
Comerica Incorporated (NYSE: CMA) is a financial services company headquartered in Dallas, Texas, and strategically aligned by the Business Bank, the Retail Bank, and Wealth Management. Comerica's more than 9,000 colleagues focus on relationships, and helping people and businesses be successful. In addition to Texas, Comerica Bank locations can be found in Arizona, California, Florida and Michigan, with select businesses operating in several other states, as well as in Canada and Mexico.