Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Trust Client Assistant Sr. in Boca Raton
at Comerica Bank
- High School diploma or GED
- 1 year of experience as a personal trust assistant or working in a related environment (accounting, tax, investments, financial planning)
- 2 years of experience in written and verbal communications with all levels of staff and clients
Trust Client Assistant, Senior
Supports Trust Advisor by providing administrative support for trust clients utilizing various routine and non-routine administrative functions.
Successful incumbents will focus on effective written communication, problem-solving and organizational skills, successful incumbents must possess appropriate functional and technical skills, accuracy, the ability to multi-task and prioritize daily/weekly/monthly tasks and ongoing projects for maximum efficiency is a must.
- Serves internal and external clients including trust beneficiaries, vendors, colleagues in remote locations, and financial advisors at outside institutions.
- Prepares reports required for annual account reviews.
- Performs data entry which includes check writing, ACH set-up, and account information editing.
- Accesses statements, account data, and tax reports from various proprietary data bases.
- On-going maintenance of customer accounts which involves coordinating changes to account files, statements, and name and address information.
- Monitors client's daily cash positions for overdrafts and exceptions to cash policy; ensures sufficient funds are available in accounts to meet trust agreement objectives.
- Executes procedures to open/close/transfer accounts; collect assets from brokers or outside institutions.
- Proactive and reactive contact with clients for routine requests, crisis resolution and problem solving.
- Must be able to acquire basic understanding of trust agreements/documents.
8:00am - 5:00pm Monday - Friday
We know that our employees are critical to our overall success. We are dedicated to investing in their future to maintain long-term relationships for lasting commitments. One of the ways we do this is to offer a comprehensive package of compensation and benefits programs which are regularly reviewed to maintain them at competitive levels. Your salary will be commensurate with your work experience.
Upon offer, Comerica conducts a comprehensive background check, fingerprint check and a drug test.
NMLS certification requirement: where applicable, a favorable background check screening, credit check, fingerprint check, and NMLS certification is required in accordance with the SAFE Act.
Comerica Incorporated (NYSE: CMA) is a financial services company headquartered in Dallas, Texas, and strategically aligned by the Business Bank, the Retail Bank, and Wealth Management. Comerica's more than 9,000 colleagues focus on relationships, and helping people and businesses be successful. In addition to Texas, Comerica Bank locations can be found in Arizona, California, Florida and Michigan, with select businesses operating in several other states, as well as in Canada and Mexico.