Communications Test Design, inc
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Communications Test Design, inc
General Manager - Logistics Distribution - Dallas Fort Worth, TX
This key management position is responsible for all financial and operational aspects of a CTDI Branch facility. This will include managing and leading CTDI employees and management staff as well as a large staff of temporary workers. Other duties include managing the production floor including technical, logistics, and inventory control operations. CTDI Branch Managers also directly interface with our customers in an effort to build and maintain a positive working relationship on behalf of the corporation as well as developing new business opportunities for the branch. Lastly, monitoring revenues and expenses, and managing the P&L performance for the branch is a primary responsibility for the branch manager position. Specifically, the responsibilities of the position include:
- Responsible for P&L/Budget management for entire branch.
- Supervise and motivate a large staff of managers, employees and temporary workers.
- Monitor and manage all revenues and expenses that impact P&L performance.
- Ensure that customer's service expectations are met, including achieving all service levels metrics and quality performance goals.
- Communicate and interact with customers and various internal functional departments (i.e. IT, HR, Accounting, etc.) in order to resolve issues, capitalize on opportunities and improve business and service performance.
- Ensure customer-specified and CTDI Corporate service level agreements and quality standards are met.
- Generate, cultivate and communicate ideas for continual improvement of processes and activities across all areas of the operation.
- Prepare various reports and analyses as required by the customer or CTDI internal organizations.
- Research and reconcile forecasted financial results with posted General Ledger results as part of the Monthly Close Process.
- Support and ensure compliance with CTDI safety programs and initiatives as well as all applicable OSHA and state workplace safety laws.
- Ensure compliance with all building security requirements set forth by CTDI and its customers
- Excellent leadership ability.
- Strong coaching and employee development skills and experience.
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to motivate others.
- Advanced customer interaction skills with the ability to communicate effectively.
- Superior verbal and written communication skills.
- Proven organizational and analytical skills.
- Proactive problem solving ability.
- Strong financial skills/background.
- Results driven mentality.
- B.S. Degree in Business Management or a related discipline. Equivalent experience acceptable in lieu of degree.
- 5-10 years of proven Operations management experience required.
- 5+ years working in a high volume distribution, manufacturing, technical service (i.e. testing and repair) or forward logistics operation.
- Proficiency in MSOffice (Word, Excel, Access and Project), report preparation, and data analysis.
Apply today to join our dynamic team! CTDI offers an excellent compensation and benefits package and has been a growing leader in the telecommunications field for over 40 years. Come put our successful history behind your career!