Community Options, Inc.
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Direct Support Professional (Overnights)
at Community Options, Inc.
Do you want to work OVERNIGHTS in the Carrollton, TX area? Do you want great benefits working for a rapidly growing national healthcare organization? Then join our team!
Sign-On BONUS opportunity --> $300 after 90 days of satisfactory employment!
Starting Rate: $8.75/hr ---> Increase to $9.75 after 90 days!
Monday through Thursday from 11 PM - 9 AM
Fridays, Saturdays & Sundays from 11PM - 9AM
We are seeking Direct Support Professionals (DSP), Caregivers, Direct Care Staff, Home Health Aides– fantastic opportunity for professional growth, while making a difference!
No experience needed – we provide PAID training! Minimum Requirements to become a Direct Support Professional -->
- High School Diploma/GED
- Must be 18 years of age or older
- Valid Driver’s License
- I9 Identification (Social Security Card, Passport, etc.)
- Ability to lift 50 pounds
Responsibilities of a Direct Support Professional -->
- Assist individuals with disabilities with their daily living and independence skills/personal care (may include grooming, bathing, feeding).
- Utilize Person Centered Plans to assess an individual's needs.
- Administer medication(s) and complete appropriate documentation.
- Accompany individuals to and from appointments and activities.
- Foster a meaningful relationship between the individuals and their community.
Why Community Options? -->
- Competitive Insurance Options (Medical, Dental, Vision).
- Paid Holidays—Including a Birthday Holiday!
- Generous Paid Time Off (PTO).
- Employee Incentive & Discount Programs.
- 403b Retirement Plan.
- Exceptional Career Growth Opportunities.
- Great coworkers/team that support you!
If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to contact the friendly staff at our office!Phone Number: 972-503-3901
If interested, please click Apply Now or send resume to: Resumes-DA@comop.org
Please Visit Our Website to Complete an Online Application!
Community Options is an Equal Opportunity Employer
* WALK-IN HOURS AVAILABLE *
Come apply, interview, and get hired on the spot!
(Please bring: HS Diploma/GED, Driver's License, I9 Identification)
Monday-Friday ; 8 AM - 4 PM
Address: 8604 Greenville Ave (Suite 100), Dallas, TX 75243