Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Conduent is the world'slargest provider of diversified business process services with leadingcapabilities in transaction processing, automation, analytics and constituentexperience. We work with both government and commercial customers in assisting themto deliver quality services to the people they serve.
We manage interactions with patients and theinsured for a significant portion of the U.S. healthcare industry. We are thecustomer interface for large segments of the technology industry and theoperational and processing partner of choice for public transportation systemsaround the world.
Whether its digital payments, claims processing,benefit administration, automated tolling, customer care or distributedlearning - Conduent manages and modernizes these interactions to create valuefor both our clients and their constituents. Learn more at www.conduent.com.
If you meetthe requirements of this position and want to work for a world-class companywith a great marketplace reputation, apply today.
Title: COBOL Programmer
This position is responsible for development, enhancement,debugging, support and maintenance of Cobol based mainframe retail lending andcollections applications. Programmer Analyst will participate in the design,development and installation of complex batch and online COBOL programs andcomponents. Our current client base is primarily Auto Finance so experiencewith applications in the automobile lending space is a plus. Experience withShaw Systems retail lending and collections applications is preferred. Thisposition requires, following training, participation in the group On CallSupport rotation.
- 5 years' Cobol Programming experience on a mainframebased retail lending and/or collections application
- 5 years' experience with COBOL JCL TSO ISPF VSAMEZTRIEVE CICS MQ 5 years' experience with CA Suite of Products
- 5 years' experience providing support for ApplicationDevelopment, Infrastructure, IT Operations and Production Support
- 5 years' experience trouble shooting and monitoringproduction environments using the above listed tool/programs
- 10 years' experience in Cobol Programming on amainframe based Retail Lending and/or Collections Application
- 10 years' experience with COBOL JCL TSO ISPF VSAMEZTRIEVE CICS MQ
- 10 years' experience trouble shooting and monitoringproduction environments using the above listed tool/programs on a mainframeAuto Lending Application
- Experience with IBM MQ Services for both environment setup (single point and clustering) for OS Mainframe (auto lending)
- Experience supporting B2B communications and protocolsincluding FTP, SFTP
Conduent is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considersapplicants for all positions without regard to race, color, creed, religion,ancestry, national origin, age, gender identity, gender expression, sex/gender,marital status, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, medicalcondition, use of a guide dog or service animal, military/veteran status,citizenship status, basis of genetic information, or any other group protectedby law. People with disabilities who need a reasonable accommodation to applyfor or compete for employment with Conduent may request such accommodation(s)by clicking on the following link, completing the accommodation request form,and submitting the request by using the “Submit” button at the bottom of theform. For those using Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox please download the formfirst: clickhere to access or download the form.