Cook Children's Health Care System
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Business Finance Manager - Finance
at Cook Children's Health Care System
8-5, Monday - Friday
Cook Children's Health Care System is one of the country's leading integrated pediatric health care systems. Based in Fort Worth, Texas, our not-for-profit organization includes a nationally recognized medical center, physician network, surgery centers, home health company, health services company, health plan and health foundation.
Cook Children's is looking for a Business Finance Manager to work on our Finance team for Cook Children's Medical Center.
In this role, you will work under the general direction of the Senior Director of Finance for the Medical Center. As the Business Finance Manager, you will provide communication necessary to inform our Medical Center Directors on key metrics for:
· financial data
· financial analysis
· volume data
· productivity · trend analyses
· trend analyses
You will serve as the departments primary finance contact for:
· budget preparation
· strategic planning
· charge master
· operational efficiencies
These processes that will sustain an environment of safe patient care as well as maximizing the value of hospital resources. Cook Children's Business Finance Manager works, in collaboration with the Finance department, to maintain contact with departmental leadership and operations staff, so we can achieve ongoing familiarity with the department operations and provide feedback to assist business related decision-making.
Education and Experience:
· Bachelors' Degree required in Business/Finance, Management, Statistics, or similar field
· Masters' degree in related field preferred
· Minimum experience of five years in either Health Care or Financial Analysis. Strongly prefer health care experience
· Extensive analytical ability required to evaluate and interpret market, financial, clinical, and other supportive data in order to make sound and objective recommendations for strategic options.
· Ability to formulate, write and present effective business plans, situation analysis documents, and feasibility studies
· Self -directed and able to multi-task as needed to complete projects
Cook Children's is an EOE/AA - Minority/Females/Disability/Vet