Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at CorVel Corp.
Continued Product Management will a focus once build out has occurred, ensuring continuous improvement in functional capabilities. Ensures product level strategies align with broader corporate strategy. The role would partner with strategic clients in developing deeper relationships and services for those clients. It would also communicate Product Management strategic vision to the organization through regular updates. Collaborates across the organization and externally to ensure execution of product strategies. Creates tools, processes, and reports necessary to effectively manage the product portfolio in a repeatable and efficient manner.
The ideal candidate would have 8 years’ experience in a Product Management role with an emphasis on health cost containment efforts and driving profitability of a product line or portfolio. You should also have 5 years’ experience in a management role.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
The essential functions include, but are not limited to the following:
- Lead and define product strategy and vision including aligning pricing, marketing, and product offerings with CERIS’ sales, growth, and client satisfaction objectives
- Guide people leadership for the product lines with particular focus on setting product strategy, planning, product implementation, and succinct teamwork alongside Operational VP in order to fulfill the business goals.
- Responsible for ensuring product leadership team is effectively demonstrating CERISs' values and following all company policies and programs.
- Lead the development, testing, and implementation of products, solutions, and services for product roll out.
- Work alongside internal partners including sales, client engagement, operations, IT and DATA, and marketing to build value and coordinate industry roll out.
- Organize the development of responses to RFPs and presentations to prospective customers, current clients, and industry organizations.
- Provide guidance and strategic recommendations to executive leadership on industry movements and trends, impact of industry initiatives, and effectiveness of current company programs.
- Serve as subject matter expert, when needed, to external partners’ requests and inquiries related to products.
- Represent the company at industry and client events.
- Develop and lead the overall product research and development roadmap.
- Develop and communicate understanding of target customers and their business needs.
- Identify and communicate insights that lead to the development of innovative products and product enhancements.
- Expand CERIS capacity, capabilities, and opportunities to develop customer-focused products, solutions, and services.
- Lead data analysis and presentation of findings and insights to executive leadership and external clients.
Minimum Qualifications (Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities)
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration or equivalent experience
- 8 years’ experience in product leadership
- 5 years’ of operational organizational interaction experience, including guiding, training, and mentoring staff on processes, policies, standards, and performance metrics.
- Ability to develop business unit strategy to then craft and implement short and long-term action plans to achieve objectives
- Experience synthesizing multiple analyses into consistent, reliable information that business leaders can use to take action
- Ability to influence leaders and employees across multiple business units
- Time management and prioritization skills to complete tasks and meet deadlines
- Experience responding calmly, quickly, and conclusively to unpredictable or unexpected events and changes
At CORVEL, we recognize that our people drive our greatest achievements. We are passionate about maintaining a fulfilling, rewarding and high-energy work environment while setting the stage for your continued success.
- Meaningful Work – empowering consumers with data to make the right decisions for themselves and their families
- Changing the Game - evolving, dynamic culture with career advancement opportunities
- Community – Vibrant, no drama, team focused on providing clients with best in class service with long term focus in this industry.
- Vision Statement - To make a real difference with our partners by creating a new standard of excellence in service and outcomes.
- Mission Statement - To provide an enduring culture where we are empowered to seek our full potential. Working together to change the industry; making a real difference to those we serve.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. All persons shall have the opportunity to be considered for employment without regard to their race, color, age, sex, gender, religion, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, military service, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law.
We will endeavor to make a reasonable accommodation to the known physical or mental limitations of a qualified applicant with a disability unless the accommodation would impose an undue hardship on the operation of our business. If you believe you require such assistance to complete this application or to participate in an interview, please let us know.
Note to Employment Agencies: Please do not forward agency resumes. CorVel Corporation is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Please be aware that CorVel generally does not review all applications/resumes submitted in response to job openings posted on the Internet because of the large volume of responses.