Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Corporate Recruiter (Recruiter II)
Recruit for a variety of positions across the organization including high-volume call center staffing as well as more specialized positions in technology and healthcare domains. Work closely with hiring teams to achieve optimal hiring results focused on quality hires and efficient time to fill. Collaborate with other Talent Acquisition team members on high priority projects as they occur.
Principal Responsibilities and Essential Duties:
- Partner with assigned hiring teams on full life-cycle recruiting efforts including requisition processing, sourcing, interviewing, selection, candidate communication, and general recruitment administration.
- Reach defined targets for hiring across a variety of job families (with a focus on time to fill, costs, and quality).
- Support talent acquisition targets using various reporting metrics.
- Working with the TA and hiring teams, develop job specific interview questions and techniques designed to assure optimal fit for the job requirements and company culture, while developing a pool of internal and external talents. Assist in developing and monitoring Key Quality Indicators (KQIs) related to tracking recruiting activities.
- Develop and implement innovative search strategies including identifying recruitment channels, recruitment outreaches, vendor selection process and performance metrics for all searches.
- Work closely with Hiring Managers to develop a strong partnership and relationship to maximize effectiveness of recruiting processes. Provide proactive communication and updates on status of recruitment efforts. Report the progress on assigned job vacancies on a regular basis, communicate early warnings and provide regular feedback about the performance of the recruitment process.
- Coordinate interview schedules for all assigned job vacancies and manage postings at the best performing recruitment channels (responsiveness, quality and costs).
- Execute social media communication using approved Marketing and Recruiting marketing principles.
- Assist with additional recruiting projects including Affirmative Action outreach,
- Completes all responsibilities as outlined on annual Performance Plan.
- Completes all special projects and other duties as assigned.
- Must be able to perform duties with or without reasonable accommodation.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent professional level experience required (minimum 1-3 years).
- 3-5 years recruiting experience at mid-to-large sized firm; healthcare experience a plus.
- Highly effective interpersonal relationship and organizational skills.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills with individuals across seniority levels, from the front line to the C Suite.
- Strong interviewing skills, basic analytical skills, attention to detail, administration skills.
- Excellent collaboration skills with ability to motivate partners across the business.
- Possess and demonstrate a customer service ethos and a strong sense of accountability for results.
- Computer literacy skills with ability to utilize various recruiting tools including UltiPro ATS.
- Excellent time management, decision-making, human relations, presentation and organizational skills
- Knowledge of federal, state and local employment, wage and salary laws and regulations, and TA/HR best practices. Ability to interpret and advise on the application of EEO/AA laws.
- Knowledge of contracting, negotiating, and change management a plus.