Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Full Stack Web Developer (PHP)
Are you a recent graduate in a CS or web-related program, or do you have 1-2 years of web development industry experience? Do you enjoy using PHP and MySQL to build solutions? Can you communicate complex ideas both verbally and in writing? Are you eager to work together with a team who builds, supports, and maintains complex integrations and internal tools? Are you interested in being a part of the future of commerce by working on cutting-edge eCommerce projects? If so, you’re the PHP Developer we’re looking for!
We're an international e-commerce (web) development and consulting firm with offices in Texas and Poland. We're a fast growing company - small enough for each team member to have their voice heard, but large enough to offer great benefits and provide a fun office atmosphere. We won the “Spirit of Excellence” and “Best-In-Class Implementation” awards during Magento Imagine 2018, and were featured on the Bloomberg financial channel and on every major broadcast news network for our strong company culture and fast growth. We're poised to take the Inc 500 list of the fastest growing companies in the US by storm.
- Creating, developing, and supporting comprehensive e-commerce implementations on the Magento platform
- Improving existing products with new solutions and functionalities
- Ongoing cooperation with analysts, testers, and our teams in Poland
- Care for optimization, speed, and efficiency of created solutions with the highest quality of code.
- Coding philosophy based on high quality
- Ability to communicate complex ideas in an easy to understand format verbally and through writing
- Ability to interact effectively and harmoniously within a team
- Willingness to invest in self-development
Ideal Candidates Will Have...
- Documented experience as a PHP programmer
- Entry-level to intermediate knowledge of MySQL
- SOLID object-oriented programming skills
- Experience and/or certification with Magento or Magento 2 platforms
- Experience with UNIX shell
- Competitive salary and benefits package, including 401k, health insurance, HSA and wellness program
- Challenging work in a dynamically developing team
- Job security and stability in a rapidly growing industry
- Quality-focused development in an integrated environment (Continuous Integration)
- Unique and laid back work atmosphere that you will not find at other companies
- Regularly scheduled group recreational activities
- Opportunity to visit and work in our offices in Europe
- Wide opportunities for development training and increasing experience