Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Cummings Electrical
- Job Locations
- US-TX-Fort Worth
The BIM Coordinator will assist the BIM Manager in developing and implementing department processes and standards. Qualified candidate should possess a desire to learn quickly and have the ability to work in a fast paced environment. Driven to keep up with the ever changing software and VDC requirements (stay on the cutting edge of innovation). Must be able to excel in a team driven environment. Work closely in a support role with all operational personnel to obtain the highest value and quality for each project. (3D modeling experience is required). Strong Revit software experience is required.
The statements below are intended to describe the general nature and scope of work being performed by this position. This is not a complete listing of all responsibilities, duties and/or skills required. Additional responsibilities may also be assigned.
- Build 3D models based on provided layouts and sketches using AutoCAD MEP and Revit
- BIM coordination including clash detection and resolution using Navisworks Manage
- Follow the coordination process through to sign-off
- Produce installation drawings for the field based on signed off models using AutoCAD MEP and Revit
- Capable of working on multiple projects concurrently (depending on size and schedule of each project)
- Other duties as assigned
- Strong computer skills and adept at learning new software
- Ability to multi-task and adapt quickly
- Good communication and organizational skills
- Knowledge and ability to read and understand design documents
- Design disciplines in the following: Architectural, Structural, MEP, Telecom
- Familiar with detailing fabrication drawings
- 3D Modeling experience
- Revit MEP (modeling software)
- AutoCAD MEP (modeling software)
- Naviswowrks Manage (viewing and clash detection software)
- Sheet Set Manager (or other project determined platforms)
- Sheet Creation Plotting and Publishing
- High school diploma or GED required
- CAD Degree preferred or 4yrs. experience in drafting
- CAD/BIM experience coordinating with MEP Contractors is required
- Electrical experience would be beneficial
Qualified Applicants must be legally authorized for employment in the United States. Qualified Applicants will not require employer sponsored work authorization now or in the future for employment in the United States.
All applicants will be subject to background check and drug screen.
Compensation commensurate with experience.
Comprehensive benefits offered; Health, Dental, Vision & 401K.
Please note that we are not accepting agency phone calls or referrals regarding vacancies with this position.