Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Cummings Electrical
- Job Locations
- US-TX-Fort Worth
Please note that we are not accepting agency phone calls or referrals regarding vacancies with this position.
An exciting opportunity exists to join the Cummings Electrical team as a Recruiter. This position will recruit for all roles in the company including our Skilled Trades Division and Labor. As a Recruiter you will be a highly motivated individual who is responsible for supporting the recruitment efforts focused on the day to day and strategic goals of the Company. This position reports to the Sr. Recruiter and executes responsibilities to manage the end-to-end recruitment process in the following areas: recruitment and sourcing, resume review/phone screens, tracking/organizing data, employee integration, general Human Resources duties, and maintaining candidate database via our ATS.
To hit the ground running and quickly become an integral part of a high performing team, previous recruitment experience is required. This person must be trustworthy and able to quickly adapt to change in a fast-paced environment. Ultimately, you will pro-actively help us fill our vacancies with qualified employees.
This role does not end with on-boarding of employees; rather they ensure that ongoing and future organizational talent demands are met and exceeded with measurable results. The ideal candidate would have strong communication skills as well as effectively prioritize and complete multiple tasks throughout the day.
The statements below are intended to describe the general nature and scope of work being performed in this role. This is not a complete listing of all responsibilities, duties and/or skills required.
- Manage, coordinate and support the complete 360 degree end-to-end recruitment process, to include job fairs, company events, special projects and research as needed.
- Review applications and phone screen applicants to obtain work history, education, training, job skills, and salary requirements, and to provide information about the company and position.
- Use sourcing tools and techniques to identify and attract candidates such as online social networking, traditional networking, searches, and referrals.
- Contact passive candidates and build talent pipelines for future hiring needs.
- Communicate with past applicants regarding new job opportunities.
- Pre-qualify candidates and evaluate skills, employment background, and qualifications and perform reference checks.
- Ensure company staffing needs are filled in a timely manner, and that the company maintains a robust pipeline of qualified candidates.
- Schedule and participate in face to face interviews.
- Administer the candidate assessment process and maintain results.
- Prioritize and manage time effectively to meet the demands of this challenging position.
- Identify qualified candidates using various sourcing techniques, cold call, crafting and send recruiting emails, and execute a recruiting funnel process through close.
- Targets are established for this position with forecasting on key elements of the recruiting process. The key to success in this role is to focus and develop strategic methods.
- Collect new hire packets, coordinate with managers and internal teams to ensure an organized on-boarding experience.
- Exercise discretion, use judgment, and maintain confidentiality in HR matters, policy interpretation and conflict resolution.
- Measure conversion rates, including numbers of passive candidates who turn into applicants.
- Promote our Company brand online and offline.
- Other duties as assigned.
This position requires a flexible schedule.
- Bachelor’s degree or concentration in HR, marketing, business administration, public relations, or related area or equivalent work experience.
- 6+ months proven work experience with recruiting responsibilities.
- Hands-on experience with sourcing techniques (e.g. recruiting on social platforms and crafting Boolean search strings)
- Advanced level Microsoft Office skills needed (Word, Excel & Outlook) along with internet research capabilities
- Familiarity with HR databases, Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS) and Candidate Management Systems (CMS)
- Must be able to meet multiple individual and team deadlines in a fast paced and dynamic work environment with changing priorities
- Excellent presentation, communication (written & verbal) and interpersonal skills
- Ability to establish and maintain positive working relationships.
- Proficient in the use of various candidate sources and recruiting systems
- Team-oriented and willing to contribute to the overall goals of the department
- Extremely organized, detail-oriented, and a self-starter
- Ability to execute and prioritize multi-task projects
- Must possess strong planning, execution and demonstrate the ability to re-prioritize based on current priorities
- Effective time management abilities and organizational skills are a must
- Strong phone skills and proper phone etiquette
- Strong analytical, research and quantitative skills
- Strong computer skills and experience leveraging technology and social media platforms
- Ability to manage quickly changing priorities while meeting deadlines
- Ability to exercise effective judgment, confidentiality, sensitivity and creativity to changing needs and situations
- An in-depth knowledge of assessment techniques, including behavioral interviewing, is essential and previous experience recruiting with blue-collar sectors will be highly regarded.
- The ideal candidate must be goal-oriented, possess a strong sense of urgency and prioritization, and work independently.
- Have enthusiastic, outgoing competitive, and results oriented attributes, and be professional, with the ability to develop and maintain relationships both internally and externally.
- Ambition, self-motivation and dedication to meet and exceed goals based on company demands.
Qualified Applicants must be legally authorized for employment in the United States. Qualified Applicants will not require employer sponsored work authorization now or in the future for employment in the United States.
All applicants will be subject to background check and drug screen.
Compensation commensurate with experience.
Excellent benefits package, including health, dental, vision and 401 (k).