Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Production Control Associate
at Curtiss-Wright Controls
The Opportunity | Production Control Associate
Under direct supervision, the Production Control Associate assists in the daily planning and movement of hardware products through the manufacturing, inspection, test and shipping areas to meet established delivery schedules. The employee will work alongside Machine Operators and expedite orders to meet customer demand. They will compile and release prepared manufacturing documentation, including work orders, operation sheets and design documentation to the production floor.
- Assists with the maintenance of inventory control of materials received and distributed through manufacturing shop.
- Generates cycle counts and prepares requisitions for tools and supplies.
- Issues materials from inventory to jobs
- Drive work to meet desired completion dates
- Assists with shipping and receiving in crating/packing parts for shipment.
- Ensures material delivery to and from shipping and receiving.
- Other various duties as required.
- 2+ years of experience in production and inventory management
- Must have knowledge and experience in shop materials, practices and processes
- Must be comfortable working in a labor intensive and fast-paced environment
- Lean Manufacturing and forklift experience a strong asset.
This position may require exposure to information which is subject to US export control regulations, i.e. the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR) or the Export Administration Regulations (EAR). All applicants must be U.S. persons within the meaning of U.S. regulations.
Curtiss-Wright values diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status. If you require accommodation due to a disability at any time during the recruitment and/or assessment process, please contact Talent Acquisition and we will make all reasonable efforts to accommodate your request.
Transform Your Tomorrow...Today at Curtiss-Wright
At Curtiss-Wright, you have the opportunity to transform the way our customers do business, as well as transform your career. Our entrepreneurial environment provides our employees with excellent experiences that enable them to develop their skills through stretch assignments and the opportunity to work with the best talent in the industry. At Curtiss-Wright, you will have the opportunity to contribute from day one. And...that's just the beginning of how we help you transform your tomorrow.