Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Assistant Store Manager (Accepting Applications Only)
at Cycle Gear
** Please note that we are only accepting applications for this position at this location. Cycle Gear will keep your information on file for consideration of future openings.
Cycle Gear - best known for having a large collection of quality Motorcycle Apparel, Accessories and Part products for exclusive brands. Our team members are known for being friendly and product knowledgeable while providing world-class customer service - is looking for energetic, outgoing Assistant Store Manager who has proven sales leadership.
Why Cycle Gear?
Our team members are the industry's most enthusiastic and dedicated staff out there. We offer a generous employee discounts and a harbors a high energy and exciting work environment, because we know how to have fun! Tons of opportunities to cultivate long-lasting relationships with like-minded people. We're extremely passionate about motorbikes, riding and providing excellent customer service.
As an Assistant Store Manager (ASM), you will assist with the responsibility of managing the stores team members and the overall success of the store. The ASM is the lead sales driver for the team. They also ensure that the store staff provides friendly, enthusiastic customer service, and are trained in all aspects of their position. The ASM is responsible for being proficient in all store operations, which includes opening and closing the store, administering returns, holding Sales Associates accountable for meeting and exceeding sales goals, and dividing tasks amongst Sales Associates.
Responsibilities will include, not be limited to:
- Serves as an essential sales driver, communicates daily/weekly/monthly sales goals to the team , assisting with merchandising, cash management, special orders, and opening and closing procedures.
- Educating customers about the world of "Good, Better, and Best" product line that Cycle Gear has to offer.
- Providing an outstanding shopping experience and delivering exceptional customer service.
- Understanding of and assists with all store operational tasks.
- Staying up-to-date with brand and product knowledge, company communications, company information, sales and company-wide events. Truly becoming a resource to our customer base.
Some ideal qualities you possess:
- 2 years + of Sales Management experience; specialty retail experience would be ideal.
- 2 year + of customer service experience, preferably with a specialty or sales driven environment.
- 2 year + of product sales experience.
- A friendly and upbeat personality.
- A self-starter that consistently delivering an outstanding, personalized retail experience.
- Eagerness to learn and be a part of the riding community.
- Proficiency with computers (MS Excel) and POS systems (RetailPro experience is A+).
- Motorcycle riding, knowledge, or interest is strongly desired.
- Work in an industry that you are passionate about!
- Hourly base rate + commission + SPIFFS.
- Amazing employee discounts on all our great products.
- Great work/life balance.
- Medical/Dental/Vision/Life/Accident/LTD/EAP benefits.
- Vacation and Sick Time off.
- 401(k) savings plan - up to 4% company match.
- Training and development .
- Career opportunities.
- Just an all-around excellent place to work!!
Cycle Gear, Inc. supports a Drug-Free work environment. All applicants for this position must successfully pass pre-employment requirements which includes a background check (which does include a credit check) and drug testing (a hair-follicle drug testing) in order to qualify for employment.
Cycle Gear provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics.
Key Words: Sales, customer service, merchandising, motorcycle, gear, specialty, cashiering, POS, retail, sale goals, inventory, communication, passion, energy, sales management, leadership, key holder.