Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Sales Engineer Staff - TOLA
Blackberry Cylance is seeking a high-energy, experienced security pre-sales engineer with expertise in the anti-malware space. This individual will play an instrumental role in accelerating our sales initiatives in the Northeastern region. We need a self-starter who excels in a high-paced, evangelistic startup environment and thrives on pitching a revolutionary technology to CTO’s, CIO’s, CISO’s, IR teams and security experts.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Achieve mastery of all Cylance technologies
- Use exceptional written and oral communication skills to effectively lead business and technical presentations, demonstrations and conversations with CXO- and VP-level audiences within major enterprise accounts, as well as channel partner leadership and technical stakeholders
- Use strong leadership skills to independently prioritize and execute project tasks in a methodical and disciplined manner
- Set and manage expectations with senior stake-holders and team members
- Provide 1st-level technical support throughout the sales cycle for both customers and partners
- Remain organized and focused on removing sales obstacles through creativity and adaptation to rapidly changes circumstances
- Develop relationships with key partners for growth within their customer base
- Provide professional responses to customer RFPs / RFIs
- Train and mentor reseller partner engineers on positioning our solutions to prospective customers and managing POC's
- Effectively position the technology against competitive offerings
- Perform other duties and projects as assigned
- Be responsible for representing the products, company values and brand to customers and at field events such as conferences, seminars, etc.
- Where possible, improve or develop technical documentation to ease understanding and customer or channel usage of our products and services
- Take ownership of the POC/Pilot process:
- Coordinate logistics across all stakeholders
- Assess customer requirements/objectives and tailor POC tests and findings accordingly
- Assist prospects with initial configuration and orientation
- Suggest creative alternatives to address or overcome technical challenges
- Capture requested features and provide feedback to Product Management, Sales, Development, Support, Engineering and Marketing teams
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- Bachelor’s degree or masters degree or equivalent experience
- Minimum of 5+ years of SE experience
- Minimum of 7+ years infosec experience
- Must have strong knowledge of hacking and exploitation tools and methodologies, detection evasion techniques, notable malware and anti-malware solutions and techniques
- Requires the ability to work independently with substantial latitude for action and decision while maintaining focus on achieving optimal outcomes as part of a collaborative development effort
ABOVE AND BEYOND
- 3 to 5+ years experience in end-point security preferred
- Other applicable vendor-specific certifications in the endpoint security space
- Infosec-specific professional certifications, such as but not limited to: CISSP, CISM, CEH, CEPT, OSCP, GPEN, CGEIT, CGIH, CISA, PCI-QSA, CRISC
Job Family Group Name:Sales
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Ranked #10 on Deloitte’s Technology Fast 500, a ranking of the 500 fastest growing technology companies in North America, BlackBerryCylance® a subsidiary of BlackBerry, is revolutionizing cyber security with products and services that proactively prevent, rather than re-actively detect the execution of advanced persistent threats and malware. Our technology is deployed on over four million endpoints and protects hundreds of enterprise clients worldwide including Fortune 100 organizations and government institutions.
BlackBerry (NYSE: BB; TSX: BB) is a trusted security software and services company that provides enterprises and governments with the technology they need to secure the Internet of Things. Headquartered in Waterloo, Ontario, the company is unwavering in its commitment to safety, cybersecurity and data privacy, and leads in key areas such as artificial intelligence, endpoint security and management, encryption and embedded systems. You couldn’t choose a more exciting time to consider joining us! For more information, visit BlackBerry.com and follow @BlackBerry.
©2019 BlackBerry. All right reserved. BlackBerry® and related trademarks, names, and logos are the property of BlackBerry Limited and are registered and/or used in the U.S. and countries around the world.
It is the policy of BlackBerry to ensure equal employment opportunity without discrimination or harassment on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, national origin, alienage or citizenship, status, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital or domestic/civil partnership status, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other basis protected by law.
EEO Minorities/Females/P?rotected? Veteran Disabled
BlackBerry strives to create an accessible and inclusive application and selection process and is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to job applicants who may require provisions to participate in the selection process. Should you require an accommodation, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss your needs.