David Sutherland Inc.
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Domestic Logistics Coordinator
at David Sutherland Inc.
Perennials and Sutherland, LLC is one of the most respected and iconic names in the exclusively to-the-trade, luxury home furnishings, textiles and accessories market. Our company has dedicated over three decades to working with the very best in the design world to create and market truly unique and exquisite products. Everything we do and the elite clientele we serve is dedicated to making life more beautiful. Environments for life, architectural, landscape and beyond are what we live and breathe each and every day. Ours is more than a life of producing and selling products. Our people share a passion for creativity, design and art that is central to our daily lives. It’s not just what we do but what we love.
- Coordinate and manage outbound customer shipments.
- Create outbound bills of lading with; FedEx, UPS, DHL & other carriers
- Coordinate with customer third-party providers on order pick-ups
- Label shipments and ensure complete documentation is included
- Process RMA's, claims, and any reverse-logistics requests
- Maintains a Daily Shipping Log & Cycle Count Report
- Assists other departments with shipping requests
- Back-up for the International Logistic Coordinator as needed
- Scanning and filing of International shipment documentation
- Provide quotes to Sales Support staff as needed
- Order warehouse supplies as needed
Skills / Qualifications:
- Detail-oriented and highly organized
- Ability to analyze and resolve problems independently or as part of a group
- Strong sense of urgency and ability to prioritize
- Minimum 1-3 years of Customer Service Experience
- Minimum 1 year data entry experience
- Proficient with Microsoft Office(Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Ability to lift up to 50lbs
- Ability to work in a non-climate controlled warehouse environment up to 25% of the time
- Minimum High school degree/ GED
Whether it’s the executive who offers visionary leadership, or the sales professional who won’t settle for less than perfection, a business needs great people and a collaborative environment to thrive. We maintain, develop, and inspire talented professionals and craftsmen. Our investment in people, equipment, and facilities results in a positive engaging workplace and gives our company a competitive edge in the marketplace. We believe deeply that the “right” people are our greatest asset. We offer careers for smart, creative, high energy people driven to contribute in a team environment where everyone can win. We foster potential, celebrate success, and support every colleague.
Perennials and Sutherland, LLC employees enjoy a vibrant office culture, welcoming and inclusive executive team, and fantastic work-life balance.