David Sutherland Inc.
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at David Sutherland Inc.
Perennials and Sutherland, LLC is one of the most respected and iconic names in the exclusively to-the-trade, luxury home furnishings, textiles and accessories market. Our company has dedicated over three decades to working with the very best in the design world to create and market truly unique and exquisite products. Everything we do and the elite clientele we serve is dedicated to making life more beautiful. Environments for life, architectural, landscape and beyond are what we live and breathe each and every day. Ours is more than a life of producing and selling products. Our people share a passion for creativity, design and art that is central to our daily lives. It’s not just what we do but what we love.
The Salesforce Analyst is responsible for the support and enhancement of internal systems and processes across the organization. This person will work closely with all teams and gain a deep understanding of how each one functions to ensure they have the appropriate tools and processes to focus on their core competencies.
- Serve as subject matter expert, and ensure projects are delivered on time
- Evaluate existing processes, recommending and implementing solutions in/around the Salesforce platform
- Document and evaluate business requirements to identify gaps, interdependencies and reconcile conflicts with proposed solutions
- Ensures departmental visions are supported through proper use of Salesforce technology
- Performs administrative maintenance in Salesforce to ensure proper data collection and efficient usability for users and customers
- Advise key stakeholders on best practices in Salesforce.com application configuration, security/permissions, workflow, customizations and data validation.
- Assist or lead Salesforce user training
- Bachelor’s degree required, preferably in Computer Science, IT or a business area discipline (i.e. accounting, investments, or marketing).
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in business systems analysis, with 2-4 years of Salesforce.com administration
- Strong organizational and analytical skills with attention to detail
- Ability to accept and manage changing priorities and address issues quickly and professionally
- Salesforce.com Administrator or Developer certifications are a plus
Whether it’s the executive who offers visionary leadership, or the sales professional who won’t settle for less than perfection, a business needs great people and a collaborative environment to thrive. We maintain, develop, and inspire talented professionals and craftsmen. Our investment in people, equipment, and facilities results in a positive engaging workplace and gives our company a competitive edge in the marketplace. We believe deeply that the “right” people are our greatest asset. We offer careers for smart, creative, high energy people driven to contribute in a team environment where everyone can win. We foster potential, celebrate success, and support every colleague.
Perennials and Sutherland, LLC employees enjoy a vibrant office culture, welcoming and inclusive executive team, and fantastic work-life balance.