Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Analyst, Deal Desk – (Deloitte Risk and Financial Advisory) - Dallas - Summer/Fall 2019
Interested in being a part of selling mission critical solutions and products? Together, with our senior Partners, Principals and Managing Directors, we provide solutions and products that help our clients address ongoing operational challenges in reducing risk in key areas of reputation, compliance, cyber and financial risk. You'll get the chance to work on teams that are transforming Deloitte Risk and Financial Advisory from a traditional professional services organization by adding Managed Services & Products to the existing portfolio of solutions. You can be at the forefront of this wave of innovation at the #1 risk and financial advisory practice in the world.
Our Managed Services & Products team is comprised of deeply passionate and experienced professionals who guide clients through their most complex technology and risk challenges. We work with clients to help them secure their systems, applications, and data, as well as provide operational support and strategic recommendations to help them optimize their businesses' operations, processes, and performance. We have a dedicated Sales & Market Development team of professionals that own the sales and marketing responsibilities to assist with all activities associated with the Managed Services & Products business.
Work you'll do
As an Analyst for the Deloitte Risk and Financial Advisory Managed Services & Products practice, you will:
• Work with a team to help guide our clients through their most complex technology and risk challenges
• Provide sales and market development support in the expansion of this strategic business
• Assist Deloitte Risk and Financial Advisory professionals by being part of the sales pursuit teams
• Help to drive training and awareness of the solutions and products portfolio as well as key sales techniques to drive sales growth for this business unit
• Become an integral part of a fast-paced, client-centric and rapidly growing team
• Use strong communication skills, both written and oral
• Troubleshoot, problem solve, and simplify complex technical issues for clients
• Quickly adapt to changing environments and learning new concepts
• Work independently and as part of a team
• Prioritize tasks, work on multiple assignments, and escalate questions and concerns where appropriate
• Generate business through outbound lead activity and research companies to identify new prospects
• Nurture prospects through email and communication efforts
• Qualify inbound leads and prioritize opportunities and mobilize the appropriate internal resources to help accelerate our sales cycles
• Bachelor or Master of Science degree in Information Systems, Operations Management, Computer Science, Business Administration, Marketing, Communications, or other related degree
• Willingness to travel up to 25 percent of the time
• Understanding of general IT infrastructure and system architecture
• Understanding of general IT concepts and processes (security, system administration, application administration, deployment)
• Understanding or specific interest in IT service management and systems management
How you'll grow
As we continue to grow, so has the need for delivery professionals. We will train professionals so that we can continue to provide the support for our client's systems and business processes. Here you'll be able to sharpen your technical, analytical and business skills as part of a team committed to delivering world-class service for clients around the globe. You'll not only gain experience in Deloitte Risk and Financial Advisory's methodologies, but also gain new skills that are in high demand by our clients.
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you.
Our positive and supportive culture encourages our people to do their best work every day. We celebrate individuals by recognizing their uniqueness and offering them the flexibility to make daily choices that can help them to be healthy, centered, confident, and aware. We offer well-being programs and are continuously looking for new ways to maintain a culture where our people excel and lead healthy, happy lives. Learn more about Life at Deloitte.
Deloitte is led by a purpose: to make an impact that matters. This purpose defines who we are and extends to relationships with our clients, our people and our communities. We believe that business has the power to inspire and transform. We focus on education, giving, skill-based volunteerism, and leadership to help drive positive social impact in our communities. Learn more about Deloitte's impact on the world.
We want job seekers exploring opportunities at Deloitte to feel prepared and confident. To help you with your interview, we suggest that you do your research: know some background about the organization and the business area you're applying to. We also suggest that you brush up on your interviewing skills and practice discussing your experience and job history with a family member, friend, or mentor. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte professionals.