Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Python Developer - Project Delivery Senior Analyst - SA
Analytics & Cognitive – Python Developer with Networking Experience – USDC
Are you an experienced, passionate pioneer in technology – a solutions builder, a roll-up-your-sleeves technologist who wants a daily collaborative environment, think-tank feel and share new ideas with your colleagues - without the extensive demands of travel? If so, consider an opportunity with our US Delivery Center – we are breaking the mold of a typical Delivery Center.
Our US Delivery Centers have been growing since 2014 with significant, continued growth on the horizon. Interested? Read more about our opportunity below …
Work you'll do
Provide application development to build the analytics engine for “Application Assessment Factory Engine” and provide a solution with the following:
• Develop a web-based User Interface, underlying logic & Analytics, Back end Database, and API's as needed to support the Assessment Factory Engine
• Build the appropriate math algorithms and business logic to support the analytics engine
• Create all documentation artifacts to comply with the client's software development requirements
• Create runbooks, and operational documentation needed to support the Assessment Factory Engine
• Build Test plans required for Unit, System Integration, and Performance testing
• Ensure compliance requirements (Permit to Plan, Permit to Build, Permit to Release, Permit to Operate)
Analytics & Cognitive
In this age of disruption, organizations need to navigate the future with confidence, embracing decision making with clear, data-driven choices that deliver enterprise value in a dynamic business environment.
The Analytics & Cognitive team leverages the power of data, analytics, robotics, science and cognitive technologies to uncover hidden relationships from vast troves of data, generate insights, and inform decision-making. Together with the Strategy practice, our Strategy & Analytics portfolio helps clients transform their business by architecting organizational intelligence programs and differentiated strategies to win in their chosen markets.
Analytics & Cognitive will work with our clients to:
• Implement large-scale data ecosystems including data management, governance and the integration of structured and unstructured data to generate insights leveraging cloud-based platforms
• Leverage automation, cognitive and science-based techniques to manage data, predict scenarios and prescribe actions
• Drive operational efficiency by maintaining their data ecosystems, sourcing analytics expertise and providing As-a-Service offerings for continuous insights and improvements
• Bachelor's degree, preferably in Computer Science, Information Technology, Computer Engineering, or related IT discipline; or equivalent experience
• 4 years of experience in Python Integration with databases and distributed systems
• Ability to provide architectural and technical leadership for a small team of developers
• Experience working with two or more of the following: information retrieval, networking, large scale software development, security software development
• Understanding or have experience with agile and lean philosophies
• Experience with prototyping & UI design
• Knowledge of professional software engineering practices & best practices for the full software development life cycle, including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes, testing, and operations
• Experience with Enterprise Architecture
• Experience with requirements gathering & requirements definition
• Experience with defining & managing risk & constraints
• Experience with business rule discovery & complex data modeling
• Strong critical thinking and problem solving skills with clear communication
• Development within a commercial enterprise software development environment, preferably within finance
• Familiar working with Jenkins, BitBucket and other CI/CD tools including the Atlassian suite including JIRA, Confluence or HipChat
• Knowledge of basic relational and/or non-relational database concepts
• Experience working with or delivering cloud or other platform level technology or service (Cloud Foundry, Mesos, Kubernetes etc.) preferably in large and/or complex environments.
• Experience with the internals and configuration and security of web and application server products including Apache, Tomcat, WebSphere or Microsoft IIS
How you'll grow
At Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there's always room to learn. We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs at Deloitte University, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career.
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits.
Our positive and supportive culture encourages our people to do their best work every day. We celebrate individuals by recognizing their uniqueness and offering them the flexibility to make daily choices that can help them to be healthy, centered, confident, and aware. We offer well-being programs and are continuously looking for new ways to maintain a culture where our people excel and lead healthy, happy lives. Learn more about Life at Deloitte.
Deloitte is led by a purpose: to make an impact that matters. This purpose defines who we are and extends to relationships with our clients, our people and our communities. We believe that business has the power to inspire and transform. We focus on education, giving, skill-based volunteerism, and leadership to help drive positive social impact in our communities. Learn more about Deloitte's impact on the world.
We want job seekers exploring opportunities at Deloitte to feel prepared and confident. To help you with your interview, we suggest that you do your research: know some background about the organization and the business area you're applying to. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte professionals.