Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Communications & Policy Specialist
at Digital Realty
Responsible for writing/updating communications and policies for employees, to keep them informed of company developments and policy changes. Create strategies to increase employee awareness, promote productivity and compliance. Processes incoming applications for new and renewing policies to include changes/updates according to company guidelines
- Strong written & verbal communication skills
- Experience in developing communication strategies
- Strong language/linguistic skills – written & verbal
- Proficient computer skills required including Microsoft Office Suite
- Excellent organizational skills, including ability to multi-task and prioritize workload
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to interact with all levels of the organization
- Demonstrate ability to work productively and comfortably with a minimum of direction
- Proficient knowledge of the following systems preferred: ServiceNow, SharePoint
EDUCATION and EXPERIENCE
Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university in Business, English, Communications, Human Resources, or related field; or 3-5 years’ experience in developing and implementing corporate documents and/or client training programs.
Demonstrate the ability to quickly adapt to corporate culture, and create positive internal relationships with staff, subject matter experts, management and consultants, as needed. Candidate must demonstrate leadership abilities. Strong verbal, listening, written communication skills required.
OTHER SKILLS and/or ABILITIES
The ability to be proactive, self-motivated, and self-directed, as needed. To demonstrate a commitment to Digital’s excellent customer service standards. Candidate must have the versatility to deliver a depth of practical experience in both technical and non-technical training.
- Develop global communication strategies, including language translation for Operations Department.
- Develop and/or edit actual communications.
- Manage & maintain communication pipeline, follow up on outstanding items and other communication deadlines.
- Develop Outlook communication templates as needed and work with Corporate Marketing as needed on branding.
- Maintain communications archive on SharePoint.
- Manage formal communication inbox; any questions and direct employees to resources.
- Write policies, as needed and update annually working closely with SME or other internal stakeholders.
- Manage and act as Operations department platform administrator for ServiceNow corporate policy platform.
Note: this description is intended to give you a general overview of the position and is not an exhaustive listing of duties and responsibilities.
Digital Realty: Where the cloud lives and business thrives
We built the global standard for technical real estate, developing a unique capability to acquire, manage, and scale data center campuses. Now, Digital Realty is building a unique ecosystem of open solutions that power customer growth through exceptional service on a foundation of unrivaled data center expertise. The new Digital Realty combines unparalleled data center services, carrier-dense interconnection, real estate acumen, and financial strength to create unique power of choice and value when and where our customers need it.
To provide our customers with the trusted foundation for the digital world
To build a network of connected campuses and internet gateways that become the heart of the internet and cloud, powering growth and prosperity for customers, employees and shareholders.
Guide our decisions and actions every day—above all else, we value customers, excellence, talent, teamwork and success.
About Digital Realty
Digital Realty Trust, Inc. supports the data center and colocation strategies of more than 2,000 firms across its secure, network-rich portfolio of data centers located throughout North America, Europe, Asia and Australia. Digital Realty's clients include companies of all sizes, ranging from financial services, cloud and information technology services, to manufacturing, energy, gaming, life sciences and consumer products
Digital Realty is a publicly traded company (NYSE: DLR) with investment grade ratings from all three major ratings agencies.
Digital Realty offers a highly competitive compensation package, excellent benefits, and an environment that recognizes and rewards your contributions.
Digital Realty is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
Please do not forward unsolicited resumes to any employee of Digital Realty and its subsidiaries. Digital Realty is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited referrals.