Dr Pepper Snapple Group
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
CAN Brand Assoc Manager
at Dr Pepper Snapple Group
This Associate Brand Manager will report to the Brand Manager, Canada Dry and will contribute to all aspects of the marketing plan for this iconic Canadian brand. They will provide analytical support for annual brand planning and current year activations & results. They will assist in the development of marketing programs, and will liaise with cross functional groups and our agency partners to ensure effective execution. This person will also act as key contact for our social media consumer engagement agency for the CDM portfolio of brands.
1. Assist Canada Dry Brand Manager in the development of the annual marketing plans including strategic business review analysis, consumer insights mining, brand strategy assessment, and identification of key support pillars.
2. Assist in all aspects of key brand activations, including project management, advertising, point of sale, promotions, innovation, packaging, market research and PR, and support the agency briefing process including leading the ethnic marketing initiatives. Collaborate with sales to provide in-store execution materials.
3. Assist in the on-going analysis of brand performance. Use brand, industry, Nielsen, and consumer information to identify business issues and opportunities. Provide analytical support of key programs including execution results and implications for future plans.
4. Maintain and update monthly budget tracker relating to all Canada Dry marketing expenditures. Ensure processing of all invoices in a timely manner. Work with finance to identify any variances or budget discrepancies.
5. Act as key contact with social media consumer engagement agency during campaign windows across the CDM portfolio of brands. Work with agency to develop & enhance the process, briefing templates, measurement and on-going tracking when. Monitor & respond to consumers daily on social pages across brand portfolio when off campaign.
1. Experience applying Nielsen/syndicated data insights
1. Bachelor's degree from an accredited university, in the field of business or marketing
2. 1 years of CPG/consumer marketing experience
3. 1 year of experience in project management and budget oversight
Dr Pepper Snapple Group (NYSE: DPS) is a leading producer of flavored beverages in North America and the Caribbean. Our success is fueled by more than 50 brands that are synonymous with refreshment, fun and flavor. We have seven of the top 10 non-cola soft drinks, and nine of our 10 leading brands are No. 1 or No. 2 in their flavor categories. In addition to our flagship Dr Pepper and Snapple brands, our portfolio includes 7UP, A&W, Bai, Canada Dry, Clamato, Crush, Hawaiian Punch, IBC, Mott's, Mr & Mrs T mixers, Peñafiel, Rose's, Schweppes, Squirt and Sunkist soda. To learn more about our iconic brands and Plano, Texas-based company, please visit www.DrPepperSnapple.com. For our latest news and updates, follow us at www.Facebook.com/DrPepperSnapple or www.Twitter.com/DrPepperSnapple.