Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Drees Homes
- Title Company
- Position Type
- Regular Full-Time
Our company’s mission is to be America’s leading private homebuilder. We are focused on delivering to our customers the home and features that they uniquely desire with the craftsmanship, durability and a long standing reputation that's uniquely Drees.
Drees Homes, family-owned and operated for over 90 years, is ranked as the thirtieth largest home builder in the country by BUILDER media brand as well as the twelfth largest privately-owned home builder in the country.
Drees has been recognized with many prestigious industry honors, including the home building industry’s equivalent of the Triple Crown, winning all three major industry awards: America's Best Builder, National Housing Quality Award and National Builder of the Year.
Headquartered in Ft. Mitchell, Kentucky, Drees operates in Northern Kentucky; Cincinnati and Cleveland, OH; Indianapolis, IN; Jacksonville, FL; Nashville, TN; Raleigh, NC; Washington D.C./Maryland/Virginia ; Austin, Houston, and Dallas, TX. The company operates as “Drees Custom Homes” in Texas.
Drees Homes is the owner of First Equity Mortage and Alamo Title of North Texas.
Alamo Title of North Texas, a subsidiary of Drees Homes is seeking candidates for a Title Examiner position in our Plano, TX office.
In this position you will be responsible for ensuring a title clear of all liens for Drees lot purchases and again prior to the closing of homes.
Some responsibilities include:
- Search and examination of title to determine the conditions of the title to be insured
- Generate title commitments using title software program
- Evaluate the risk to be undertaken in the issuance of a title insurance policy and the clearance of title objections
- Update title commitments and check surveys
- Generate title policies after closing, upload signed policies using document sharing software
- Provide customer service and support to assure closing dates are met
- Miscellaneous administrative responsibilities such as file maintenance, answering phones and special projects
Some Requirements include:
- Previous experience in Title Examination
- Experience with Soft Pro a plus
- Knowledge and experience preparing title commitments and policies
- Good computer skills including proficiency with Microsoft Excel
- Detail oriented with excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work independently without supervision
- Strong customer service orientation
Alamo Title of North Texas offers a competitive pay and benefits package including profit sharing & 401(k) plans.