Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Edmentum Inc
Edmentum is committed to making it easier for educators to individualize learning for every student through simple technology, high-quality content, actionable data, and customer success. Founded in innovation, Edmentum’s powerful learning solutions blend technology with individual teaching approaches. We are dedicated to being educators' most trusted partner in creating successful student outcomes everywhere learning occurs. Our commitment is built off the emphasis we place on our core values: passion, people, respect, collaboration, and performance.
This position is responsible for providing high-level administrative support to Executives and Vice Presidents throughout the organization.
Here's what you'll do:
- Answers phone inquiries, directs calls, and assists with conference calls
- Arranges travel, accommodations, itineraries, and all correspondence related to arrangements
- Plans/organizes and implements events such as departmental meetings, business luncheons, and client dinners
- Organizes and manages regional tradeshows (registration, payment, exhibit booth, materials, etc.). Works with sales professionals to track Return on Investment (ROI)
- Manages calendars/schedules/emails/business expenses/employee timecards
- Generates reports in Salesforce to offer best practices and determine trends
Here's what you'll need:
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration or related field preferred
- Three to five years of experience supporting executives and or senior management
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proficient computer skills including Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint, and Excel); scheduling appointments and updating calendars a must.
- Strong organizational, initiative, process and multi-tasking skills in a fast-paced environment
- Energetic and eager to tackle new projects and ideas
- Attention to detail & follow-up
- Ability to handle sensitive, complex, and confidential information appropriately
- Self-directed and ability to work without supervision
- Excellent time management and prioritization skills
- Salesforce experience a plus
Edmentum is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.