Elbit Systems of America
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Government Compliance Analyst II
at Elbit Systems of America
- Job ID
- # Positions
- Business Unit
- SECURITY CLEARANCE
Scope: The Government Compliance Analyst II will be responsible for business processes and controls necessary to comply with US Government regulations and procedures related to cost accounting, other responsibilities to include assisting in preparing forward pricing rates, incurred cost submissions, cost impacts resulting from accounting changes, advance agreements, as appropriate. The person will also assist in the establishment and monitoring processes and controls necessary to comply with all government regulations and procedures related to business cost practices.
Responsibilities & Tasks:
- Assist in preparing Forward Pricing Rate Proposals, annual Incurred Cost Proposals, and Cost Impact Proposals resulting from accounting practice changes, as appropriate.
- Prepare monthly rate monitoring reports comparing performance to the current FPRA and provide to the ACO and DCAA.
- Assist in the establishment and monitoring of processes and controls necessary to comply with all government regulations and procedures related to business cost practices.
- Interpret and maintain current knowledge of all government cost regulations (Federal Acquisition Regulations, Truth in Negotiations Act, Service Contract Act, et al) and cost accounting standards (CAS).
- Ensure that EFW’s accounting routines and cost practices that affect government business meet all standards of compliance for contract cost and pricing and related financial reporting.
- Maintain effective and constructive relationships with government customers and representatives.
- Work closely with government contracts, proposals and billing organizations to ensure compliance.
- Assist with supporting and coordinating DCAA/DCMA audits and requests.
- Assist with implementing compliance programs including developing policies and procedures regarding DCAA system audits, overall allowability and allowability governance.
- Other related duties as assigned by supervisor.
- As determined by the manager.
- Defense Contact Auditors and Representatives.
Education (Highest Level Required/Preferred):
R = Required P = Preferred E = Equivalent Experience May Satisfy Requirement
Master q R q P q E (10+ years management experience may substitute)
Bachelor X R q P q E (5-10 years functional experience may substitute)
Associate q R q P
High School q R
Specific Degree Field: XX Required: Accounting, Finance, or Business
q Preferred: .
Training Pre-requisites (Within One Year of Taking Position):
XX Safety Training, as dictated by Safety Department
q Other: ______________________________________________________________ .
Functional (Using Skill Set) q Entry X 1-3 q 3-5 q 5-10 q 10+
Management X Entry q 1-3 q 3-5 q 5-10 q 10+
Industry q Entry X 1-3 q 3-5 q 5-10 q 10+
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities Required (Unique and Measurable):
- Must have at least 2 years of private industry finance experience.
- Preferred to have at least 1 year of experience interacting with various levels of management and interfacing with auditors such as DCAA, internal auditors and government contracting officers.
- Able to anticipate, identify, analyze and resolve complex financial issues.
- Strong oral and written communications skills
- Extensive Knowledge of Excel, PowerPoint, and Baan Accounting System
- Ability to interact and influence effectively with all levels of the organization and across businesses
FLSA Status: X Exempt q Non-Exempt
Supervised Positions: None
Security Clearance Required: q Confidential, q Secret, q Top Secret; Other: ____________ .
Job Status: X Fulltime q Part-time