Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Desktop Administrator (Contract - Hire)
- DFW Regional Office
- Shift Type
Emerus is a nationally recognized, innovative leader in the delivery of inpatient, surgical, and diagnostic medical health care. Specializing in the identification, development and management of improved-access community medical facilities, Emerus provides cost effective, scalable growth opportunities to large-scale, national health care systems throughout the United States.
By providing operationally efficient facilities and focused alignment with current health care trends, Emerus’ community-based hospitals prioritize limited inpatient stays, efficient emergency rooms and cost effective pricing in a smaller campus setting. Based in The Woodlands, Texas, Emerus has more than 1,000 employees, with expert concentrations in over 20 different fields throughout the medical industry.
The purpose of this position is to provide support to staff on all company supported applications, troubleshoot computer hardware and software problems, answers support requests and escalate to appropriate IT resources when necessary.
Essential Job Functions
- Assist staff with problems/questions relating to computer equipment operating system software, application software, and hardware
- Log and track calls using problem management database and maintain history records and related problems documentation
- Provide training to new users as needed
- Provide a high level of service and customer satisfaction to the end user
Other Job Functions
- Maintain confidentiality and security standards and policies for the organization
- Attend staff meetings or other company sponsored or mandated meetings as required
- Travel to all facility locations as required
- Perform additional duties as assigned
- Ability to work off-hours and on call when required
- Associates Degree in Computer Information Systems, Computer Science, or equivalent technical work experience or certifications, required
- 1+ years experience in application, technical support, desktop, helpdesk, or systems administration, required
- Experience supporting Windows based users in a Microsoft Active Directory Domain environment, required
- Experience imaging desktops and laptops, required
- Experience troubleshooting basic LAN\WAN issues, required
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Outlook), preferred
- 1+ years’ experience with Epic, PICIS ED PulseCheck and Stockell, preferred
- Customer service and/or healthcare experience, preferred
- Experience with supporting electronic medical records, healthcare billing revenue cycle system or similar product, preferred
- A+ or Microsoft certifications, preferred
Position requires fluency in English; written and oral communication