Enercon Industries Corporation.
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Construction/ Craft Inspector
at Enercon Industries Corporation.
ENERCON is leveraging our oil and gas industry experience to create innovative solutions for each client’s unique situation. ENERCON pipeline services include Environmental Inspections, Construction Inspection, Craft Inspections (welding, coating, etc.), Field Safety Oversight, Air Services, Integrity Program Implementation & Support and, Engineering Analysis. We are currently seeking Construction/Craft Inspectors with Welding, Coating and Piping experience in Dallas, TX; Houston, TX; Oklahoma City, OK: Tulsa, OK or Denver, CO.
- Independently perform examinations in accordance with API standards.
- Monitor and inspect third party contractors coating application practices and completeness.
- Monitor and inspect third party contractors’ welds for compliance with applicable API standards.
- Ensure site compliance for inspection activities and report inspection compliance statistics to management.
- Assure inspection activities are completed on time and compliant.
- Recommend resource level requirements to meet inspection plans.
- Interface with maintenance and operations on inspection requirements.
- Communicate and coordinate with inspection team members and infrastructure personnel.
- Welding Inspectors (Piping, Pressure Vessel, Bridge and Commercial Structures) - active CWI/CPWI
- Coating / Painting Inspectors (NACE Level 1, 2 and 3)
- Project QA/QC – trade experience in the refinery, pipeline, chemical and power utility projects and turnarounds
- API Inspector – Licensed to perform API 653 inspections, 510, and 570 inspections
- Utility Inspector
- Strong technical background in NDT methods and procedures.
- Must be detailed oriented to assure inspections are properly and thoroughly completed in the field/job site.
- Ability to use field technology (i.e. iPad) and proprietary software to upload reports, field notes, pictures, punch list from the field to cloud based system for QA/QC review and ultimately submittal to client.
- Ability to self-direct in order to accomplish the work of the office. Strong interpersonal, communication, and team-oriented skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Programs with strong Excel, Word and Outlook skills.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced office environment.
- Willingness and ability to work overtime routinely and have long project duration deployments.
- MUST be local, resumes will not be considered if more than 75 miles.
- Inspection: 2 years