Enterprise Holdings, Inc.
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
DOT Bus Driver Dallas Love Field Airport
at Enterprise Holdings, Inc.
- Job ID
- Transportation-move - All Positions
- DAL - Dallas Love Field
- Airport / City
Enterprise, National, and Alamo at the Dallas Love Field Airport in Dallas, TX has an exciting opportunity for a Full Time DOT Bus Driver! The primary responsibility of this position is to safely operate an Enterprise shuttle bus between the airport and the rental facility, transporting customers, and picking up and returning vehicles in a courteous and helpful manner. This is a full-time position with a comprehensive benefits package! This position pays $10.00/hour plus tips.
- Location: 7366 Cedar Springs Road, Dallas, TX 75235
- Schedule: Friday-Tuesday 4:00pm-12:00am
- Benefits: full benefits including medical, vision, and dental insurance, a regular weekly schedule, 401K match, paid time off, car rental and car purchase discounts, and a fun and friendly place to work!
- Deliver customers and vehicles to appropriate destination in a safe and courteous manner
- Greet each customer personally in a friendly and welcoming manner
- Operate the courtesy shuttle in accordance with all laws and regulations while following company policy to ensure a safe and pleasant operating environment
- Assist customer(s) load and unload luggage, enter and exit vehicle and miscellaneous customer needs
- Notify Manager of any customer or vehicle problems including daily maintenance, including but not limited to ensuring proper oil, tire and fluid levels
- Provide appropriate local information, distribute maps and handouts as required
- Communicate with office and other drivers via 2-way radio or cellular phone
- Performs miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
- Must have High School diploma or GED equivalent.
- Must be at least 21 years of age.
- Must be able to read, write, and communicate in English.
- Must have a valid drivers license. (CDL is not required for USDOT Compliance.)
- Must have no more than 1 moving violation and/or at-fault accidents on driving record in the past 3 years.
- Must have no drug or alcohol related conviction on driving record in the past 5 years.
- Previous driving experience in a similar vehicle (large shuttle van or bus) required.
- Must have previous customer service experience.
- Must be able to lift a minimum of 25 pounds to assist customers.
- Must not now or in the future require work authorization sponsorship from our company for an employment-based work permit or other work authorization document
- Must be able to work the posted schedule
We are subject to certain Department of Transportation Regulations
- All applicants must be at least 21 years of age and be qualified to drive under D.O.T. regulations.
- Applicants will be required to submit an appropriate medical examiner's certificate, or submit to and successfully complete a D.O.T. medical examination.