Envoy Air Inc.
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Specialist, Digital Media
at Envoy Air Inc.
Envoy Air Inc. is a wholly owned subsidiary of the American Airlines Group. With more than 16,000 employees, Envoy is the largest provider of regional flight service to American Airlines. Flying under the American Eagle brand and livery, Envoy provides ground handling services for many American Airlines flights. The Company was founded in 1998 as American Eagle Airlines, Inc. and in 2014, changed its name to Envoy Air Inc. Envoy is headquartered within the Dallas metropolitan area in Irving, TX with large operations in Dallas/Fort Worth, Chicago, Miami, New York, and Los Angeles. At Envoy, we go beyond transporting people from one destination to another. Our goal for employees is to take you where you want to go - whether a short-term stay or a lifelong career. Are you ready for take-off?
Do you have an eye for good stories and a knack for telling them visually? As part of a cross-functional Communications team, you’ll help identify story ideas and develop video content for multiple media, including our internal and external web sites and social media - helping us connect with both current and prospective employees. We've got an immediate opening for an experienced videographer to join our team.
- Employ video and graphics to create engaging content that connects with our audiences through social media and other media platforms (i.e. Web sites, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube channel)
- Film/shoot/produce videos with focus given to internal training and social media marketing and promotion.
- Work closely with Envoy’s social media team to develop content that boosts Envoy’s visibility
- Contribute to editorial calendars and coordinate scheduling among stakeholders
- Collect and properly store b-roll footage from various sources for later use.
- Basic graphic design skills and/or experience using Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign preferred
- Three to five years’ experience taking concepts/ideas and creating multimedia content, including shooting and editing videos
- Familiarity with Mac computers, motion graphics and video editing software, such as Adobe Premiere, Final Cut Pro or Adobe After Effects
- Ability to edit and to completely handle post production, including some voiceover work.
- Strong communication and problem-solving skills with a collaborative spirit.
- Experience working in a corporate environment a plus
- Positive attitude, attention to detail and customer focus is essential
- Great multi-tasker, able to juggle multiple projects and adjust priorities in a fast-paced environment
- BS in Communications or Multi-media
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Some travel required
Additional Position Details
- Candidates must fulfill a fingerprint based criminal background check to qualify for unescorted access privileges to airport security identification display areas (SIDA), if applicable.
- Candidates must be able to secure appropriate airport authority and/or US Customs security badges, in addition to clearing other airport related requirements, if applicable.
- This position may be subject to the Department of Transportation (DOT). Federal law requires Envoy to determine a candidate’s history with the DOT drug and/or alcohol violation(s) or refusal(s) to test before hiring him/her into a safety-sensitive position.
Envoy Air is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled