Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
- Job ID
- Job Location(s)
- Job Post Information* : External Company URL
EXOS helps people perform at a high level so they can achieve what matters most to them. Since our founding in 1999, we’ve become a leader in proactive health and performance, trusted by more than 150 clients, including corporations, academic institutions, health systems, sports organizations, the U.S. military, community centers, and residential communities. With award-winning facilities and spaces, technology, equipment, and services, EXOS connects people to the solutions they need and provides individualized plans based on time-tested fundamentals and research in order to help people take control of their health and performance.
We know that athletes’ careers evolve and their goals change, but the one constant is the demand for staying at the top of their game, and pushing it to new levels. That’s why we develop personalized game plans for athletes around the world at any point in their career. We’ve helped individuals and teams in just about every sport on the elite level as well as college, youth, and high school. Wherever athletes are preparing to compete, EXOS specialists are helping them get there — from club team tryouts and high school championships to renowned events like NFL combine, the Olympics, and the World Cup.
EXOS is currently looking to add a Performance Dietitian to join our team. Only candidates who are currently RD certified will be considered. This person must be results driven, able to perform the following job requirements and possess the following skills and credentials:
- Perform nutrition evaluations for clients and meal plans according to EXOS Guidelines
- Be willing and flexible to travel across EXOS sites and clients as needed
- Document and develop nutritional and supplementation plans for our client
- Conduct body composition testing, maintain data base, follow progress of client to ensure they meet and or exceed their goals
- Integrate nutrition into other facets of existing wellness programs
- Follow EXOS methodology
- Ensure world class experience for our client
- Other duties as needed
- Minimum of 3 years of professional experience as a Registered Dietician
- Must be a current Registered Dietitian with consulting experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Nutrition is a must, graduate degree in nutrition, exercise physiology, or public health preferred
- Have excellent communication, organizational, multi tasking, presentation and computer skills
- Be a dynamic and engaging public speaker as Public Speaking and Seminar Delivery is a main component of this position
We are an equal opportunity employer
EXOS is proud to be an affirmative action / equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, creed, gender, marital status, sexual orientation, citizenship status, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other status protected under local, state, or federal laws. EXOS provides reasonable accommodation to employees and applicants for employment who have disabilities. You may request reasonable accommodation, in writing, by reaching out to our People Operations department at :
Attention : People Operations, Accommodations
2629 E. Rose Garden Ln.
Phoenix, AZ 85050
Learn more here: