Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Sales Consultant Athlete Services Coordinator
- Job ID
- Job Location(s)
- Job Post Information* : External Company URL
EXOS helps people perform at a high level so they can achieve what matters most to them. Since our founding in 1999, we’ve become a leader in proactive health and performance, trusted by more than 150 clients, including corporations, academic institutions, health systems, sports organizations, the U.S. military, community centers, and residential communities. With award-winning facilities and spaces, technology, equipment, and services, EXOS connects people to the solutions they need and provides individualized plans based on time-tested fundamentals and research in order to help people take control of their health and performance.
We know that athletes’ careers evolve and their goals change, but the one constant is the demand for staying at the top of their game and pushing it to new levels. That’s why we develop personalized game plans for athletes around the world at any point in their career. We’ve helped individuals and teams in just about every sport on the elite level as well as college, youth, and high school. Wherever athletes are preparing to compete, EXOS specialists are helping them get there — from club team tryouts and high school championships to renowned events like NFL combine, the Olympics, and the World Cup.
We're seeking an Athlete Service/Sales Consultant to join our team! The primary responsibility of a Sales Consultant / ASC is to generate sales and achieve revenue goals for an assigned market by developing, building, and strengthening long-term relationships with clients and prospective clients, mostly through outside sales and prospecting. In addition, the Sales Consultant / ASC will play an integral part in creating and maintaining a positive experience for athletes who are using EXOS services.
Main Position Responsibilities (Sales Consultant):
- Responsible for generating all streams of facility revenue within Youth, High School, College, Pro Non Brand, Adult and select Pro/Elite categories
- Generate new and repeat sales by providing product service information
- Increase sales via product knowledge, cross-selling and up-selling techniques
- Recommend alternate services based on cost, availability or specifications
- Determine client requirements and expectations in order to recommend specific services
- Champion and model first-class customer service and build a repeat customer base
- Educate clients about terminology, features and benefits of product service in order to improve product service related sales and client satisfaction
- Proactively recommend services needed by clients to increase client satisfaction and improve transaction profitability
- Seek and act on sales leads via community outreach and attending, meetings, trade shows and other business related opportunities
- Identify new trends within local market and build a business case for trends relevant to business needs
- Implement and execute sales follow-up through Customer Relations Management (CRM) database
- Maintain ongoing client relations to identify trends in client satisfaction or dissatisfaction and resolve customer issues in a timely manner
- Remain current on client preferences, changes in product developments by attending sales meetings, vendor training and trade shows, or reading trade journals
- Assist in business operations of all performance sports related camps, clinics and scouting combines
- Maintain awareness of competitive environment and aligns business with industry trends
- Grow social media visibility and following
Athlete Service Coordinator (ASC) role:
- Assist in the setup of transportation or hotel accommodations for VIP’s when necessary
- Develop, manage and implement all areas of administration including but not limited to billing, expense reports, faxing, mailing, answering telephones attendance, contact athletes, and inventory
- Conducts all aspects of athlete intake including but not limited to administration, billing, collections, attendance and updating information
- Coordination of the “Front Desk” area
- Other duties as assigned by Manager of Facility Operations
- Plans and prepares outline for athletes’ visit to EXOS
- A minimum of 2 years sales experience.
- Must have a valid drivers’ license and dependable transportation
- 4 year college degree in business, sport management, health and wellness or Kinesiology
- Creatively apply business knowledge, features and business applications of services to drive sales.
- Ability to assess, identify, measure and monitor client/business needs in order to make decisions and take appropriate actions
- A proven track record of building business partnerships and developing key client relationships to maximize account profitability
We are an equal opportunity employer
We are an equal opportunity employer
EXOS is proud to be an affirmative action / equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, creed, gender, marital status, sexual orientation, citizenship status, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other status protected under local, state, or federal laws. EXOS provides reasonable accommodation to employees and applicants for employment who have disabilities. You may request reasonable accommodation, in writing, by reaching out to our HR department at:
Attention : EXOS Human Resources, Accommodations
2629 E. Rose Garden Ln.
Phoenix, AZ 85050
Learn more here: