Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Summer Tennis Coach
- Job ID
- Job Location(s)
- Job Post Information* : External Company URL
EXOS helps people perform at a high level so they can achieve what matters most to them. Since our founding in 1999, we’ve become a leader in proactive health and performance, trusted by more than 150 clients, including corporations, academic institutions, health systems, sports organizations, the U.S. military, community centers, and residential communities. With award-winning facilities and spaces, technology, equipment, and services, EXOS connects people to the solutions they need and provides individualized plans based on time-tested fundamentals and research in order to help people take control of their health and performance.
EXOS takes a unique approach to fitness center design, facility management, and training technology to create welcoming environments that facilitate healthy lifestyles. From business planning to operations, we use our decades of experience to drive member acquisition, engagement, and retention. We know that the more engaging and effective a fitness center is, the more success it will have. It’s all about providing members with a positive experience and the tools they need to accomplish their goals.
We're seeking a Tennis Coach to instruct campers for our Summer Camp. As our new Tennis Coach you will:
- Assess the current level of play of each individual participating in Tennis Camp
- Organize and execute lesson plans in a fun and creative manner for children ages 6-11
- Motivate campers by creating fun drills, skills and activities that are sport specific
- Use effective group management skills to lead the activity and effectively create an inclusive, fun environment
- Other duties as assigned
Fun is a huge part of our culture. We enjoy the camaraderie of others; we laugh and savor the journey. As an EXOS Coach, you'll join our nationwide network of enthusiastic professionals who collaborate with the top minds in the industry on a daily basis. We make a difference in people's lives. If you are one of the best, we want you to help us do it. Join us!
- Previous experience coaching children tennis
- Previous experience with individual and small group instruction for all ages
- Outstanding communication skills which include the ability to use clear, concise and grammatically correct written and oral language in all aspects of professional interaction with campers, their families, peers, and the larger community
- Experience using technical equipment in order to assess form and give direction based upon the information received
- Ability to push/pull, lift and carry a minimum of 35Ibs
We want to add your spirit and distinctiveness to our own. Together we will innovate and create new and special ways to achieve meaningful and lasting behavior change for our members. It is your passion that drives you and we love that.
We are an equal opportunity employer
EXOS is proud to be an affirmative action / equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, creed, gender, marital status, sexual orientation, citizenship status, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other status protected under local, state, or federal laws. EXOS provides reasonable accommodation to employees and applicants for employment who have disabilities. You may request reasonable accommodation, in writing, by reaching out to our People Operations department at :
Attention : People Operations, Accommodations
2629 E. Rose Garden Ln.
Phoenix, AZ 85050
Learn more here: