Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Part-Time Customer Care Specialist I
Experian is the leading globalinformation service company, providing data and analytical tools to clients,and support for consumers to understand and manage their personal credit.
Demand for our services continues togrow and we are looking for career-minded individuals to join our team.
Provides general assistance andanswers questions related to the consumer credit report, membership, creditreporting laws and processes, and a wide variety of associated topics topromote Experian consumer satisfaction.
- Helps callers understand their credit report and act to address discrepancies, assist with subscription memberships, and/or provide support for other related services and products.
- Receives consumer requests for assistance, identifies support needed, and provide assistance or forwards request to appropriate functional area for handling.
- Performs a variety of activities to ensure consumer satisfaction, including interpreting reports, responding to general inquiries, assisting with fraud alert requests, and processing credit and/or score reports.
- Demonstrate strong communication skills through active listening, understanding the customer's needs, and identifying actions to help him/her achieve their objective quickly
- Provide exceptional customer care in a fast-paced environment, by responding promptly to inbound customer care calls
- Effectively use systems to capture customer data and actions; accuracy and compliance
- Complying with outlined procedures, guidelines,laws and regulatory policies
- High School Diploma or GED
- Very good oral communication skills; ability to accurately record essential information
- Very good computer skills; the ability to meet compliance requirements
- Must be able to successfully pass our post-offer, pre-employment Employee Background Screen which will include credit and criminal background check, previous employment and education verification, as well as a drug screen
- Clearly communicate in English; speaking and reading comprehension
- Must be able to work part-time flexible work schedule
- Must be flexible to work up to 20 hours per week
- Must be able to work any day of the week including Saturday and Sunday
- Must be able to work different schedules in the same week
- Must be able to work anywhere from 3 hours to 10 hours a day