Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Technical Account Manager
Job Description: Technical Account Manager (TAM)
The Technical Account Manager (TAM)serves as a trusted advisor to Experian's key clients and is responsible for maximizingour client's investment in Experian products and services. The TAM acts as asingle point of contact for service issues to ensure the highest levels ofresponsiveness and resolution by taking ownership to drive issues toresolution. The TAM is responsible for ensuring we continuously deliver asuperior client experience.
Keyactivities & responsibilities:
- Ensure timely response and resolution to clientincidents & communicate status to leadership
- Act as a single point of contact for client issuesacross Experian business lines, service organizations, and account teams
- Manage client escalations and act as an advocate
- Conduct, document and deliver post incident reviews& ensure problem tasks are completed timely
- Monitor service activity and performance to contractedservice levels and escalate issues to appropriate teams
- Create and maintain strategic relationships withclient leadership and technology professionals
- Support Sales and Account Teams in driving revenuegrowth with your client
- Drive efforts to enhance proactive support and improvesolution stability
- Drive ongoing service process improvement
- Outstanding customer relationship management skills
- Excellent presentation, written, communication and interpersonal skills
- Minimum of 3 years in a client facing account management role
- Excellent organizational skills, self motivated, responds with urgency, and has experience managing multiple initiatives simultaneously in a demanding and changing environment.
- Bachelor's Degree in IT related field.
- Prior experience as a software engineering/devsecops, or application support manager.
- ITIL certification
EOE including Disability/Veterans