Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
IT Regional Manager
- # of Openings
- Information Technology
- Flex-N-Gate Texas LLC
Flex-N-Gate is a leading manufacturer and supplier of components for the automotive industry, recently ranked 10th of the 150 Top North American Suppliers in “Automotive News.” A growing and vital company, Flex-N-Gate provides a great opportunity for hard-working and skilled individuals.
Scope of the Position
The Information Technology Regional Manager is responsible to plan, initiate and manage information technology and for mentoring and guiding the assigned IT departments to ensure all related network and server resources are reliable.
- Engineer Hardware and Software solutions for operational needs.
- Research and recommend improvements to the organization’s server operating systems.
- Develop computer information resources, providing for data security and control, strategic computing and disaster recovery.
- Install new or rebuild existing services and hardware, peripherals, settings, storage, etc. to achieve operational requirements and project specifications.
- Consult with users, management, vendors, and technicians to assess computing needs and network requirements.
- Constantly monitor and assess network utilization and server resources.
- Collaborate with other IT and operational staff to ensure database integrity, security, and ongoing performance.
- Ensure that hardware is adequately sized and configured; conduct capacity planning scenarios to meet future needs.
- Develop, administer, and maintain policies and procedures for ensuring the security and integrity of all systems.
- Provide support for development processes by participating in data modeling sessions and advising about database design or use of objects.
- Perform hardware and software upgrades.
- Perform database normalization and replication procedures.
- Plan for backup and recovery.
- Control and monitor server maintenance and security including appropriate licensing of software.
- Test and install issued patches in conjunction with software providers and vendors or other third parties.
- Develop and maintain expertise through professional associations and professional development opportunities.
- Advise management of new applications or potential network enhancements in support of future requirements.
- Act as a technical resource during other projects as required and support management in all IT needs.
- Ensure all assigned employees are trained to perform all locally assigned duties and responsibilities.
- Travel between locations as required and as often as needed.
- Available 24/7 for all assigned locations and travel as needed.
- Bachelor Degree in Information Systems.
- Five years systems experience in a network environment.
- Strong knowledge of system design and analysis.
- Demonstrated skills in installation, backup, recovery, storage management, methodologies, processes, and tools.
- Able to interpret the operational requirements of end users, project managers, and other stakeholders.
- Ability to write concise and accurate technical documentation.
- Capability to troubleshoot programming changes, errors, and subsequent modifications.
- Solid working knowledge of network programs.
- Able to stay abreast of current and future technological developments or trends.
- Experience in working with manufacturing sequencing processes.
- Fully proficient English
• Medical, dental, prescription, vision, life and disability insurance; and a flexible spending account
• 401(k) retirement savings plan with company match
• Extensive safety training, new hire orientation, continuous learning and development programs and tuition reimbursement
• Paid holidays and vacation time
What do our employees have to say?
“It engages you professionally, and provides learning opportunities.”
“Lots of growth opportunity.”
“The company’s young enough to be exciting, but old enough to be stable.”
Not just a job—a great place to work!
Flex-N-Gate is an equal opportunity employer. EOE/Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disabled.