Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Functional HRIS Analyst
Functional HRIS Analyst
This position manages core HR systems and acts as the functional leads in strategic initiatives/projects for HR Resource function. HR system responsibilities will include configuration, interface modifications, and security maintenance. The successful candidate will partner with the strategic system owner and will provide superior support to our global end-users.
The position is a member of the HR Systems & Solutions Team which encompasses the delivery of recurring processes as well as strategic initiative and project management for the HR function. The position will report directly to the Manager, HR Systems & Solutions.
- Primary liaison to strategic system partners, end users, IT and third party vendors for supported systems.
- System oversight of core HR systems with main focus on supporting key tasks such as user access administration, monitoring inbound/outbound interfaces, delivering reoccurring reports, and audit and maintain data quality.
- Business/technical requirements definition for system configurations and enhancements
- Partner with IT and/or vendors to resolve system issues and continuously improve outcomes
- Partner with strategic system owners on related process design, documentation, and system training
- User acceptance testing for enhancements and upgrades
- Resolution of help desk tickets within established service level agreements
- System data integrity
- Perform cyclical SOX audits and review processes to be in compliance
- Identify opportunities for automation, validation and self-service to improve efficiency and data integrity of HR system processes.
- HR subject matter expert on core HR systems
- Participate as a core team member on projects and objectives related to supported systems.
Auto req ID
Job Posting Category
Percentage of Approximate Travel Required
Flowserve is the recognized world leader in supplying pumps, valves, seals, automation, and services to the power, oil, gas, chemical, and other industries. With more than 18,000 employees in more than 55 countries, we combine our global reach with a local presence.
Primary Posting Location
Irving, Texas US
- BA/BS degree preferred and/or equivalent related work experience in HR or IS/IT.
- 2-4 years HR systems administration/support experience required. Advance functional expertise in core HR systems
- Experience in working with core HR systems in areas such as Learning Management (Cornerstone), Performance Management (SAP SuccessFactor). ERP systems experience in any of the platforms (Oracle, SAP SuccessFactor, Workday) preferred.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, customer-service oriented collaborative team environment
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills, including ability to communicate effectively with associates to troubleshoot and address technical and process issues
- Exemplary customer service skills
- Strong functional HR knowledge base required with firm understanding of HR processes and data, especially as related to HR systems. Global HR experience preferred.
- Ability to plan, prioritize and propose actions within a broader strategic framework.
- Highly analytical mindset with strong ability to identify, troubleshoot and resolve system issues.
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to collaborate with team members to understand and develop technology solutions for business needs related to HR.
- Organized, possesses strong time management skills and ability to prioritize multiple tasks in order to meet established deadlines.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills with the ability to adjust messages for varied global audiences.
- Must possess strong ethical standards regarding the handling of confidential information. Knowledge of global data protection laws a plus.
- Must possess advanced proficiency in MS Excel
- Able to maintain quality and accuracy while working with multiple large datasets and/or systems.
- Knowledge of Sarbanes Oxley Compliance