Frontier Communications Corporation.
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Sr. Network Engineer (RF)
at Frontier Communications Corporation.
Frontier® Communications provides communications services to urban, suburban, and rural communities in 29 states. Frontier offers a variety of services to residential customers over its FiOS® and Vantage™ fiber-optic and copper networks, including video, high-speed internet, advanced voice, and Frontier Secure® digital protection solutions. Frontier Business™ offers communications solutions to small, medium, and enterprise businesses.
- Architecture Team interface
- Execute RF Design and Performance studies for all exchanges/sites
- Competitive Analysis of spectrum, tools and deployment methods for all FWB technologies
- RF Analytical and Statistical Analysis
- Standardization of RF Engineering Practices
- RF Planning Tool: Features, Data Integrity
- Capacity Planning & monitoring
- Root Cause Analysis of RF related issues
- Develops and maintains KPI Performance reports for all active sites
- Develops Optimization Standards, Plans & Processes
- Manage EMF studies
- Manage AM studies
- Manage interference issues
- Support spectrum performance assessments
Required Experience & Knowledge
- 5 – 10 Years RF Engineering Experience - Must have able to manage multiple priorities in a technical environment
- Bachelor’s Degree or Electrical Engineering Degree preferred
- Hands on experience with multiple RF Design Tools
- Knowledge of spectrum performance differences
- Knowledge of OSP and ISP.
- Aptitude for learning
- Must be able to demonstrate a strong analytical aptitude.
- Strong English-language written and oral communications skills. Must be comfortable presenting and be able to provide appropriate level of materials to all audiences - executive, engineering, marketing, and customer.
- Knowledge of Power Point, Microsoft Word, and Excel.
- Be able to work outside the Monday thru Friday time frame as needed.
Frontier Communications is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.